If nothing happens once u die would u be upset?

Distantconstellation

If you die and thats pretty much it. No afterlife no reincarnation etc, would you be upset?

I mean once you are dead im sure it will feel as it did before u were even born, like nothing. You wont care. 

Should churches, mosques etc be sued for scamming people if this is the case?

The idea of nothingness after death is more comforting to me.  I don't want to go through all this over again.  I lived and died, that's enough for me.

Just now, Kavish said:

The idea of nothingness after death is more comforting to me.  I don't want to go through all this over again.  I lived and died, that's enough for me.

Yeah youll be nothing. No memories, no family, no missing, no emotion. You just end. The universe just continues moving as it always did. We arent special. 

That’s exactly what will happen. No nothing. We just cease to exist. Scary.

It would be no different from my life right now so no. :cm: 

Can we close this thread :rip: atleast give us something to think about rather than a question that answers and contradicts itself in the title 

How can you not care, if you had no consciousness before existing?

You can't be upset, bc you'll never be able to find out what happens after.

If I found out this was the case whilst consciously alive like I am now: yes :redface:

But I believe that our energy will transform into something else. Energy doesn’t die it transfers to something else! That’s a fact! Humans are filled with energy. However, sadly, I don’t think we will consciously be aware when our energy is transferred. 

1 minute ago, Jack. said:

If I found out this was the case whilst consciously alive like I am now: yes :redface:

But I believe that our energy will transform into something else. Energy doesn’t die it transfers to something else! That’s a fact! Humans are filled with energy. However, sadly, I don’t think we will consciously be aware when our energy is transferred. 

Hope mine is transferred into Bad Bunnys cock ring :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

I want my energy transferred into a dolphin :jonny6:

Only upsetting this is how much we’ve wasted as humanity fighting over imaginary sky gods 

4 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Or Justin Bieber’s sock…

That’s why I like to have this little this called faith! I believe that when we did we go to heaven. It was how I was raised, and it’s comforting. And if it’s not true, oh well? Like it’s better than believing that pure NOTHINGNESS if afterwards :rip: be real, plz. 

In the words of the great Miley Cyrus:

’Death is life; it’s not a curse. Reminds us of time and what it’s worth; so make the most of it while we’re here’ 

PLEASE try not to stress guys. You’re all awesome! Relax, breathe and LIVE while you can. Do the **** that makes you YOU. Love hard! Xxx

Death is a really sad event. I truly wish there's something after that. I would love to see my loved ones in a paradise like place especially my partner. :'(

Non-existence is an impossible state of being. There is no such thing as "nothing" or total destruction or annihilation of matter and energy which makes everything up. They will continue to exist and only change forms.

We can't know for sure, it would be disappointing I guess. Personally it is not what I believe in.

Mawma. We’re stuck in a loop. We will be doing this over and over and over forever. 

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Yeah youll be nothing. No memories, no family, no missing, no emotion. You just end. The universe just continues moving as it always did. We arent special. 

True. But at the same time since all things are from the universe, and are bodies are simply molecules from dead stars. Our conscience could be just that. The universe itself, as it is will all living things. And like all things. When we die, our bodies go back into the earth from which it came. And so will our conscience return to the earth. 

Yes, I am looking forward to orgies im hell with the devil but to get nothing in return?? Bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.