Tweet saying everyone should respect Homophobic cultures goes Viral & gains acceptanc

KnightOfAllRealms

But blue haired Wokes say Western countries should accept their backwards culture or we're Phobic to their religion. Thots?? 

Edited by KnightOfAllRealms

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BadMonster

• Rith

• KnightOfAllRealms

• Literature

We understand that Human Rights is not a universal value. Especially in those places.

The middle east really do live in the middle ages don't they 

imagine being such a sad, miserable, sick, twisted, pathetic freak that you are proud of people not having basic human rights :jonny5:

i will never not be flabbergasted by some liberals trying to include islam as a part of “woke culture” as if they aren’t against literally everything we stand for :jonny5:

I'm not afraid to say I can't wait until all these losers against basic human rights CROAK. Religion truly breeds some of the most evil scum around. A world without Christianity and Islam is a dream world for me

Edited by LustSpell

1 minute ago, LustSpell said:

I'm not afraid say I can't wait until all these losers against basic human rights CROAK. Religion truly breeds some of the most evil scum around. A world without Christianity and Islam is a dream world for me

this :jonny5: i’m sorry but literally every world issue from war to discrimination boils down to christianity and islam and the world would be a peaceful place without both of them :jonny5:

The way people r so openly homophobic :biblio:

The man doth protest too much, methinks. :chick2:

Like, you cannot convince me these men are not ******* each other.  Only 25% of Qatar is women. Makes you wonder.

These are the population pyramids for the US, UK, and Qatar:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s giving prison teas. Maybe they just don’t want their cover blown. :jonnycat: 

As an open transsexual woman these men be THE MOST in my dms lol such hypocrites.

not to mention my friend was stationed over there some time ago and said they have “man love days”

I think with Islam though they are so hell bent on image. Christians use to be as bad but they laxed. But these Islam countries I swear a have a piss match on who can be the most “devout” it’s sad. Just live your life and let others live there’s but just look at Iran. Basic human rights aren’t valued to them.

13 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

this :jonny5: i’m sorry but literally every world issue from war to discrimination boils down to christianity and islam and the world would be a peaceful place without both of them :jonny5:

It’s an easy go to that’s why. The religion itself overall message is peace and forgiveness but like everything humanity twist it for their gain. Most people who foam at the mouth over these books barely even have read it or understand it!!!

Kinda ironic he's talking about equally respecting other cultures when many Muslims who move to Europe don't respect our culture/laws/values and refuse to adapt. Wonder if European countries start taking away some of their rights to protect our culture/laws/values if they'd have the same response

5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Kinda ironic he's talking about equally respecting other cultures when many Muslims who move to Europe don't respect our culture/laws/values and refuse to adapt. Wonder if European countries start taking away some of their rights to protect our culture/laws/values if they'd have the same response

Exactly 

12 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

yep this is my main issue as well

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

If someone moves to Dubai, they would have no choice but to adhere to the rules and culture of Dubai and adapt accordingly. Ironic seeing people who live in these oppressive environments try and attack the West for having freedom, yet have no issues taking full advantage of the freedoms the West provides.

But I'm sure they'll be some people running in here to claim that the West is just as homophobic and oppressive because god forbid Islam is ever criticized. 

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

If someone moves to Dubai, they would have no choice but to adhere to the rules and culture of Dubai and adapt accordingly. Ironic seeing people who live in these oppressive environments try and attack the West for having freedom, yet have no issues taking full advantage of the freedoms the West provides.

But I'm sure they'll be some people running in here to claim that the West is just as homophobic and oppressive because god forbid Islam is ever criticized. 

If westerners don't allow migrants to live their life as they used to live it at home it's called xenophobic/islamophobic/etc, but if westerners ask for the same when they move abroad, it's also called xenophobic/islamophobic/etc cuz we don't respect other cultures

No, I think I'm still gonna disrespect your values and culture.
What culture by the way? It's all about money and sexism there at this point.

26 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

20 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

Exactly 

12 minutes ago, liver said:

yep this is my main issue as well

Something tells me y'all were having these feelings before seeing this tweet.

Not surprising, Muslims (not all of them but many of them) are often very loud and proud of their intolerant views and consider themselves discriminated just because gay people exist  

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

What feelings? There's literally zero feelings in that post, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the tweet.

There are at least two very emotional posts in this thread that are in fact fueled by feelings, but you don't quote them, yet you decide to quote me? idgi. Others have posted in here (+ just saw this tweet was threaded earlier, with a lot of other members having posted), and pretty much all are critical, so not sure why you singled these posts out

Edited by BadMonster

36 minutes ago, Communion said:

uhm yeah? 

It doesnt gain acceptance

most of the comments are dragging it

anyways, AP

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Yes, we're against Homophobia and Oppression of women due to religion in Liberal countries. how shocking

If the "culture" and "values" you speak of are based on violating human rights and hatred then it is safe to say it isn't much of a culture to begin with. I wish that individual nothing but the worst.

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

yesss this! honestly eu should ban the migration of muslims altogether :heart:

(don't even try to report me i grew up in a muslim household)