Blair White exposes viral trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney

DonSiblon

Vanessa LeBlanc is and will always be a loser. I understand her desire to find community beyond the trans community, because every trans person on the internet is getting endless amounts of abuse from their own community. So she choses to be humiliated and abused by conservatives on the daily because it's incredibly profitable to be a right-wing grifter. But the way she tries to take down any trans person she personally resents and despises is just both evil and sad. 

In the end, no amount of financial security or right-wing posturing will ultimately spare her from right-wing violence and somebody potentially coming for her life. She'll always be a marked sheep, no matter how radical she turns. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• FreeXone

• DonSiblon

• shinyshimmery

Blaire's livestreams with Jessika Yaniv and Onision will always be iconic, I don't care :dies: I wish she'd bring that same energy when she debates right-wingers instead of being lame and looking stupid like with Ben Shapiro

7 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

Blaire White is just one of many trans figures in the world that can agree having someone like Dylan Mulvaney at the forefront of the trans community, speaking with Joe Biden on behalf of women’s rights and trans rights is completely humiliating. 

So post the other many criticisms? Let's see how "many" there are

6 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

Well said :clap3:

Not to invalidate Dylan’s transhood but there are so many beautiful trans brothers and sisters out there, champions who have fought for their rights all their lives. And Joe Biden decides to invite this person who only just started transitioning, was a failed wanna-be actor up until last year and suddenly has a weird obsession with playing stereotypes about women and mannerisms of little girls for TikTok views. 

It’s giving early Trisha Paytas doing anything for a come up and some fame. 

The fact she appeared on two television shows = SHE'S JUST TRANS FOR ATTENTION.

Honestly, the LACK of logic - and the nerve to post this just after the mass shooting in Colorado where 2 trans people died.

she sure has a thing for “exposing” trans people and giving them a bad image for her right wing followers

Dylan may be annoying but she’s at least opening up the topic of being trans in a positive and encouraging manner. Blair literally hates herself and openly degrades being trans with her antics :rip:

3 hours ago, arceus said:

Blair White is the only person I still respect in the trans community. Most of these online trans personas are doing nothing but staining the community :deadbanana2:

The only trans person you respect is someone who... hates other trans people? :rip:

On 11/21/2022 at 9:47 PM, Jynx said:

The same Blaire that let a far-right christian tell her to grow out a moustache and to live life as a man. Not her trying to employ the same denigration tactics that the rightwing pundits use on her. Embarrassing.:rip:

Also the same one that lied about her political compass test to look more Right Wing.

not blaire. it’s almost 2023

On 11/22/2022 at 4:01 AM, arceus said:

Blair White is the only person I still respect in the trans community. Most of these online trans personas are doing nothing but staining the community :deadbanana2:

It needs balance. Blair is too far right BUT as trans we are not just women we are TRANS WOMEN. The fact that some are literally out here trying to erase the fact of biology is weird lol. 

I mean the word trans wouldn’t be a thing if we didn’t TRANSITION. That’s the whole point of our dysmoprhia

So no Dylan. Women do not walk around with BULGES. Trans women do lol. It’s okay to acknowledge our differences and still be Allie’s to each other. 

Blair goes too far with it though. She is a trans Candace owens. 

Edited by FreeXone

On 11/22/2022 at 3:33 AM, Arthoe said:

Vanessa LeBlanc is and will always be a loser. I understand her desire to find community beyond the trans community, because every trans person on the internet is getting endless amounts of abuse from their own community. So she choses to be humiliated and abused by conservatives on the daily because it's incredibly profitable to be a right-wing grifter. But the way she tries to take down any trans person she personally resents and despises is just both evil and sad. 

In the end, no amount of financial security or right-wing posturing will ultimately spare her from right-wing violence and somebody potentially coming for her life. She'll always be a marked sheep, no matter how radical she turns. 

Vanessa LeBlanc ?????

The anger against Dylan is very weird. Like yeah they're a bit cringe and I don't really watch their content because I find them annoying but like she's essentially harmless. She's only just started transitioning so it's normal that she's gonna get some stuff wrong and maybe seem a bit too enthusiastic. The thing is a lot of young people are connecting with her content which surely can only be a good thing?

It's kinda like when gays first come out and suddenly start being really over the top. If you've hidden a part of yourself for so long it's only natural to want to counteract that in some way. Eventually everyone finds their identity/lane and it all feels a lot more authentic.

5 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

Vanessa LeBlanc ?????

Also: notice Vanessa's pattern of acting here. She's doing the same thing to Dylan that she did to Riley in 2017. 

Edited by Arthoe

On 11/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, Headlock said:

The only trans person you respect is someone who... hates other trans people? :rip:

that member always has some of the worst takes on this site :redface:

On 11/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, arceus said:

I don't respect her conservative values and overly materialistic persona, but its weird how in this thread with 70+ posts (98% being by male homosexuals) think that they can invalidate a trans woman's opinion just bc she's conservative (and a bit dumb sometimes). Blair makes fair points all throughout the video, but instead of agreeing with her like rational adults they bring out her political personal values :deadbanana2: 

That Dylan gay is clearly just starting to transition as an experiment and isn't even committed to transitioning all the way. This is not a trans woman who has lived with acute gender dysphoria for her entire life, this is a gay male experimenting with gender roles and the spectrum. Its totally okay with him to do whatever he wants, but I'm not going to respect him as a trans women bc he's clearly more interested in getting all these gigs and attention rather than becoming a respectable trans figure himself.  He's taking away the voice from real trans woman who have lived hell for their entire lives, and using their pain only for him to experiment with women stereotypes. 

Its incredible how in America its more important to defend a political agenda set by politicians rather than being a logical person and deciding for yourself instead of fighting some holy war. 

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

It needs balance. Blair is too far right BUT as trans we are not just women we are TRANS WOMEN. The fact that some are literally out here trying to erase the fact of biology is weird lol. 

I mean the word trans wouldn’t be a thing if we didn’t TRANSITION. That’s the whole point of our dysmoprhia

So no Dylan. Women do not walk around with BULGES. Trans women do lol. It’s okay to acknowledge our differences and still be Allie’s to each other. 

Blair goes too far with it though. She is a trans Candace owens. 

Are you a trans woman? I agree with most of your post, its very weird how male gays now suddenly feel the right to speak louder than actual trans women. 

13 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I don't respect her conservative values and overly materialistic persona, but its weird how in this thread with 70+ posts (98% being by male homosexuals) think that they can invalidate a trans woman's opinion just bc she's conservative (and a bit dumb sometimes). Blair makes fair points all throughout the video, but instead of agreeing with her like rational adults they bring out her political personal values :deadbanana2: 

That Dylan gay is clearly just starting to transition as an experiment and isn't even committed to transitioning all the way. This is not a trans woman who has lived with acute gender dysphoria for her entire life, this is a gay male experimenting with gender roles and the spectrum. Its totally okay with him to do whatever he wants, but I'm not going to respect him as a trans women bc he's clearly more interested in getting all these gigs and attention rather than becoming a respectable trans figure himself.  He's taking away the voice from real trans woman who have lived hell for their entire lives, and using their pain only for him to experiment with women stereotypes. 

Its incredible how in America its more important to defend a political agenda set by politicians rather than being a logical person and deciding for yourself instead of fighting some holy war. 

Yes, everybody is supposed to let Blaire spew right-wing talking points that stir up stochastic terrorism against marginalized communities, just because she's also a member of said community. Nobody is allowed to look beyond her motives and or bring up her history trying to destory multiple other trans people with literal lies, we're also not allowed to bring attention that her infamy and clout among radicalized, armed conservatives can pose a literal threat against anybody who publically positions themselves against her.

What's next, do you want to debatelord us into believing that Eva Braun's nazism was valid because she was a woman, and that we're willfully looking beyond her "valid points of view as a marginalized community" because she's a woman? Be for f*cking real. :ahh:

17 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Yes, everybody is supposed to let Blaire spew right-wing talking points that stir up stochastic terrorism against marginalized communities, just because she's also a member of said community. Nobody is allowed to look beyond her motives and or bring up her history trying to destory multiple other trans people with literal lies, we're also not allowed to bring attention that her infamy and clout among radicalized, armed conservatives can pose a literal threat against anybody who publically positions themselves against her.

What's next, do you want to debatelord us into believing that Eva Braun's nazism was valid because she was a woman, and that we're willfully looking beyond her "valid points of view as a marginalized community" because she's a woman? Be for f*cking real. :ahh:

Then again, I've said many times that you can agree with some points while still not agreeing with her political values. 

2 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

That Dylan gay

This is not a trans woman

this is a gay male

I'm not going to respect him as a trans women

He's taking away the voice from real trans woman

Jfc :ace:

10 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

its weird how in this thread with 70+ posts (98% being by male homosexuals) think that they can invalidate a trans woman's opinion just bc she's conservative (and a bit dumb sometimes). Blair makes fair points all throughout the video, but instead of agreeing with her like rational adults they bring out her political personal values :deadbanana2: 

11 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

Are you a trans woman? I agree with most of your post, its very weird how male gays now suddenly feel the right to speak louder than actual trans women. 

I am trans Yes.

dylan is awkward to me idk why but something in my spirit feels she is trouble lol I think she will end up non binary in the end lol

Edited by FreeXone

Wait, so an active proponent of anti-trans and endorser of a regime that's hostile to trans people...is the source of finding problems in another person for being dangerous to trans people?

I suggest everyone agreeing taking 5, maybe 10 secs of fresh oxygen and a think before participating in anything requiring brain activity from now on.

1 hour ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Wait, so an active proponent of anti-trans and endorser of a regime that's hostile to trans people...is the source of finding problems in another person for being dangerous to trans people?

I suggest everyone agreeing taking 5, maybe 10 secs of fresh oxygen and a think before participating in anything requiring brain activity from now on.

I feel like anyone calling a TRANS person “anti-trans” should be the first ones getting their oxygen + getting their brains checked :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.