Blair White exposes viral trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney

DonSiblon

I agree with Blaire on this one. We are all expected to follow some kind of "societal norm" regardless of our self-expression. Some people just never grow up. The fact that Dylan keeps making videos basically making fun of traditional womanhood... just solidifies the fact that they are doing it for fame/views. Whatever happened to keeping your private business private? and some cis-women do find these types of things offensive. Just bc it doesn't affect me, doesn't mean I need to diminish the opinion of someone who is affected by it

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• FreeXone

• DonSiblon

• shinyshimmery

8 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

I agree with Blaire on this one. We are all expected to follow some kind of "societal norm" regardless of our self-expression. Some people just never grow up. The fact that Dylan keeps making videos basically making fun of traditional womanhood... just solidifies the fact that they are doing it for fame/views. Whatever happened to keeping your private business private? and some cis-women do find these types of things offensive. Just bc it doesn't affect me, doesn't mean I need to diminish the opinion of someone who is affected by it

Well said :clap3:

Not to invalidate Dylan’s transhood but there are so many beautiful trans brothers and sisters out there, champions who have fought for their rights all their lives. And Joe Biden decides to invite this person who only just started transitioning, was a failed wanna-be actor up until last year and suddenly has a weird obsession with playing stereotypes about women and mannerisms of little girls for TikTok views. 

It’s giving early Trisha Paytas doing anything for a come up and some fame. 

imagine watching a blair white video in 2022

she and her right-wing buddies can all go **** themselves :ihype:

1 hour ago, DonSiblon said:

playing with Barbie dolls as a grown person

If this is wild to you, wait until you find out about the infinite number more of cis women who have avid Barbie collections well into their adulthood. :skull:

Here, let's have even more fun and throw grown cis gay men into the mix:

Edited by Communion

Is that ignorant white woman still defending against her fellow right wingers want to refer to her as a man??? Maybe that would be a better use of her time. :redface:

Blaire is a loser who has only ever lied about other people. Imagine watching her content in 2022 and taking it seriously :bibliahh:

Edited by tellem

I don't know who Blaire White is, but I barely made it five minutes through the video before having to stop. I just got major transphobic vibes, which was ironic. :rip: 

Never hit the report button faster. Take your transphobic dog whistle posts elsewhere.

oprah-fries.gif

Posting validation of this self hating transphobic idiot should be a ZTP violation :redface:

1 hour ago, shinyshimmery said:

The fact that Dylan keeps making videos basically making fun of traditional womanhood

The issue with this is that she's not literally doing that. That's an interpretation of the videos.

And that such interpretation is, at least in some part, based in the fact she presents in an overly or hyper-feminine way. But also that she presents overly feminine while also still "masculine" in other ways.

I mean, that's literally what Blaire says. She calls Dylan a "walking parody" for these reasons.

The harm in this logic is that:

1) Trans women who "pass" this "social contract" still have this argument of fetishizing femininity placed against them. Arguments against Dylan hold less weight when often the claim is made against the reality of being a trans woman entirely. It's also jarring to see such on a pop culture forum largely dedicated to overt expressions of hyper-femininity. There's also the elephant in the room... Blaire's hypocrisy:

E1mfBQFUYAEzHrT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 EA0voqZUIAA7zzQ?format=jpg&name=large

eXAYyFS.png 319d72c686ff2624fff10fa4a3f88535.jpg

Why is it fine for Blaire to express hyper-femininity? Why is it fine for her to reference hyper-feminine totems of girlhood but it's "a stereotype" when Dylan does it? Cause she has softer bone structure? :toofunny3:

This is the flaw in the logic of sex essentialism - like.. is the logic that only doe-eyed people with plump lips and round cheeks and soft features get to be feminine? Does one need full lips and full soft features to be a woman? So are cis women with naturally sharp angular faces not women? It becomes convoluted.

2) The other side of this is that trans women who do not present themselves as overtly feminine quite literally also face the opposite - the claim that this lack of hyper-feminized presentation is proof that they're not REALLY a woman because a woman would be too uncomfortable being as masculine as they appear.

This is literally the rhetoric used against any kind of older trans woman. Elon Musk literally reinstated The Babylon Bee's account for mocking Rachel Levine, part of Biden's administration, calling her "a man". 

Blaire is insidious largely because she has countlessly weaponized this rhetoric against progressive trans people to harass them. She spent years arguing Riley Dennis was secretly not trans because Riley was lanky and boney and had a sharp jawline and wore flannel, unlike Blaire, who had gorgeous long extensions and a full face of makeup and wore maxi dresses  :toofunny3: The same things that she argued made her a GOOD representation for trans women in comparison to Riley are now the things she says make Dylan BAD representation.

She'd later be forced to issue an apology to Riley after Riley shared that, the entire 2 years Blaire was attacking her, she had actually started transitioning. Blaire's also made libelous videos about trans women in sports, having assumed certain things about their biology cause of how they physically appeared, only to then end up being wrong - but never retracting her offensive, dangerous mistake-filled videos for bigots.

• ATRL Moderator

Taking Blaire White seriously is an exposé in and of itself.

6 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Taking Blaire White seriously is an exposé in and of itself.

I don’t know about Blaire Whites background or what she aligns with politically, I just took it as one trans woman’s perspective of another one and wanted to know everyone else’s thoughts here. Fair? 

Edited by DonSiblon

The "normalize the bulge" girl? :rip:

I think her videos are too narrow minded and superficial to represent a whole community. Sad world where social media influencers who do everything for money and status dictate our lives 

I don't know enough about Blaire White but there's a lot of influencers like her who post shocking content to appeal to conservatives. 

The Dylan girl creeps me out. Why does she act child like…? I don’t trust her :biblio:

as for Blaire, she does make some points sometimes lbr but yea she’s a transgender Republican like… LOL

I think we can agree that while Dylan seems sincere in how she lives her life as a woman, her "ideas" about being a woman can be really embarrassing and borderline offensive.  That "Day 1 of being a Woman" video where she says she's already cried three times and bought dresses she can't afford, or the obsession with carrying tampons she legitimately can never use, is actually concerning.  Most of her behavior might seem harmless but I do see why women have a right to find some of her content to be offensive.  Now, on that topic, Blair has proven herself to be a walking stereotype of what she considers to be an edgy conservative woman, so while she might have made a few points, she also said a lot of hypocritical and self-contradictory statements that fall in line with her alt-right persona.

4 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

Are you referring to Blair or this one >> 

This is actually cute. What is your problem??? :biblio:

17 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

This is actually cute. What is your problem??? :biblio:

spacer.png

Dylan is a sweet heart but I’m tired of people making these NEWBIES THE SPOKESPERSON. Can we get some nice seasoned trans women please. She doesn’t mean to but Dylan can be a slightly problematic at times cause she is still learning lol

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

I think we can agree that while Dylan seems sincere in how she lives her life as a woman, her "ideas" about being a woman can be really embarrassing and borderline offensive.  That "Day 1 of being a Woman" video where she says she's already cried three times and bought dresses she can't afford, or the obsession with carrying tampons she legitimately can never use, is actually concerning.  Most of her behavior might seem harmless but I do see why women have a right to find some of her content to be offensive.  Now, on that topic, Blair has proven herself to be a walking stereotype of what she considers to be an edgy conservative woman, so while she might have made a few points, she also said a lot of hypocritical and self-contradictory statements that fall in line with her alt-right persona.

This. Dylan is a trans baby and her views are lol warped in all this wokeism and as a trans woman I find some of it problematic and dismissive of cis women lol we need all the Allie’s we can get and some of her rhetoric ain’t helping! 

5 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

Why are y’all invalidating Blaire Whites commentary?

Because she has a history of defending right wing anti-trans rhetoric and boosting anti-trans voices along with her own targeted bullying of other trans people that she believes don't fit into her own personal idea of what a trans person should be. And that history was established long, long before Dylan was ever in the conversation. 

9 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Blair white is a grifter

Trust there are many in the trans community share her viewpoints. Especially the ones who have been around a while. 

Especially The passable. Them girls talk MAJOR down On girls like Dylan and the new “non binary”‘movement. But its cause back when they came up being passable was the goal and being stealth was the mission. Now it’s so “you don’t have to do x,y,z” to be considered trans and some of the girls have issue with it. I have my hang ups on certain aspects too but I’m learnig and trying to adapt. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.