Homophobic tweet goes mega viral. Are we done?

Thickorita

1 hour ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

why would they? we dont force or encourage them too, most left wingers happy to have them live within our country keeping these values 

And which value do you think that is? The freedom of religion? The freedom of speech? Those are the western values. If we didn’t have that, they wouldn’t be allowed to enter and do as they please.

Before the civil rights act in the US, people immigrating would come into the country and not be allowed to vote, equal representation or drink from the same water fountain. But they can now, that’s how it works. Hopefully these evil countries will fall in line and allow their citizens those freedoms.

The solution to this isn’t “let’s force people immigrating from third world countries to lose their culture,  traditions & identity and adopt ours exclusively”. Also these western countries aren’t beacons of gay acceptance and you need to realize how homophobic the people at the top are in every single one of the countries in the world. It’s the “left wingers” fighting for the acceptance we see today. 

If anything this exposes how weak FIFA is and how they only care about $$$. If they actually gave a damn, they would’ve ensured these freedoms were permitted, but they let people die.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Embustera

• katara

• A.R.L

JoshSpears1805
1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

And which value do you think that is? The freedom of religion? The freedom of speech? Those are the western values. If we didn’t have that, they wouldn’t be allowed to enter and do as they please.

Before the civil rights act in the US, people immigrating would come into the country and not be allowed to vote, equal representation or drink from the same water fountain. But they can now, that’s how it works. Hopefully these evil countries will fall in line and allow their citizens those freedoms.

The solution to this isn’t “let’s force people immigrating from third world countries to lose their culture,  traditions & identity and adopt ours exclusively”. Also these western countries aren’t beacons of gay acceptance and you need to realize how homophobic the people at the top are in every single one of the countries in the world. It’s the “left wingers” fighting for the acceptance we see today. 

If anything this exposes how weak FIFA is and how they only care about $$$. If they actually gave a damn, they would’ve ensured these freedoms were permitted, but they let people die.

i am from the Uk not America / we have a different history with migration , most of ours stems from the Empire

Qatar is the very first country to be eliminated from the Qatar World Cup 2022. It looks like they should have focused on football... Qarma's not a liar. :bird:

Those exact same standards are not applied to Qatari Muslims visiting Western countries, so I do not see why we should have to put aside our basic values to appease Qatar. 

In democracies, you allow people to worship and be whatever they damn please. This suppression of Democratic systems across Muslim majority nations is designed to stifle free thought, science, and progress. It is the only way to ensure the continued prevalence of the religion. The leaders are keeping these countries stuck in the Middle Ages while the rest of the world has long moved onto other discussions and issues. 

I have no problem with Islam, as I have no problem with Christianity. They themselves are not the problem. It is the leaders of Muslim majority nations that I have a problem with. They are keeping these countries from their true potential by dimming the authenticity and autonomy of their people. 

On 11/25/2022 at 12:15 PM, Kool_Aid_King said:

Lowkey he is making a valid point, but at  the same time it’s a bit ridiculous considering their country is responsible for the death of over 6500 migrant workers, they should really be worried about that. Clowns.

This.

Respect my homophobic, sexist values!!!!! 
Y’all will defend a Muslim but if a Christian said this you’d be all over them

there's a difference between western values and human rights

western values and the west invading eastern cultures is very prevalent when you watch how traditional areas in the east (or, literally anywhere in the world that isn't a major western power) are totally renovated to accomadate the needs for the west; tourism, politics, etc due to the economic and social profit - VERY bad wording however this is my experience

this narrative that queerness is a western value in itself is so ignorant given it has been prevelant since ancient times and was only demonized due to religions (and specifically those behind operating the religions in the modern day) and politicians, essentially as a way to use 1 specific community as a scapegoat

the amount of hate being targetted towards already marginalised communities recently is so tiring :loud: as if jews aren't already facing a new trend of antisemitism queer ppl are being ignored and threatened by entire cults dedicated to watching men kick a piece of plastic around a field

JustLikeHoney

Religion is not culture. Never was never has been. Religious art is but that's besides the point. 

Ya'll defended Islam values so badly for years because they were a "minority" now don't act up when Islam comes back to bite.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:27 PM, Patient Zero said:

Sure, I respect his opinion about his own country and his own people and their values.

And in my opinion all mosques should close in The Netherlands, the country I'm from. And muslima's shouln't be allowed to wear face covering clothes.

What about this opinion of mine, mister Qatari?

spacer.png

Your opinion is irrelevant. You should worry about Zwarte Piet and how your people harassed kickoutzwartepiet. 

It's like going to a a known sundown town and calling them out for racially discrimination.  

On 11/25/2022 at 8:25 PM, Dante said:

nG53c17j_400x400.jpg

ok he's forgiven :clap3: 

:gaycat4:

12 minutes ago, Orsay said:

anotha one :clownny: we’re through 

lol, these tweets don't mean ****. it's we who should continue to live our lives, no matters what the homophobes say.

On 11/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Qatar is the very first country to be eliminated from the Qatar World Cup 2022. It looks like they should have focused on football... Qarma's not a liar. :bird:

On 11/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, Dante said:

nG53c17j_400x400.jpg

ok he's forgiven :clap3: 

:redface:

6 hours ago, Orsay said:

anotha one :clownny: we’re through 

Is he "trying to live his life" by stoning gays and taking 3 wives? As a straight (I assume) man he has the priviledge of living a free life but what about the oppressed groups? Don't they deserve freedom too?

Edited by Jay07

700K.....wow its really sad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.