Normani - "Runaround"

stephen1108

Agh, I was excited to hear that one in full. 

EDIT:OMG this is literally top 3 best from her. Work on the bridge a little bit but its perfect. After Wild Side, it would've done some noise

Edited by popularmoonlight

Allegedly, this is/was on the album :cupid:

Update: someone else is saying it got scrapped from the album in 2018 :skull:

Edited by stephen1108

The bridge needs some work but the rest is okay. Wild Side is her only song that's really hit for me. 

12 hours ago, ratedreid said:

The bridge needs some work but the rest is okay. Wild Side is her only song that's really hit for me. 

This are scrapped demos so there’s no comparison between this and Wild Side which was a properly released single

I get that she has few songs out so it comes naturally to judge whatever leaks.. but that's not representative of her and her direction and artistic vision. Judge what comes out 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, Ndb said:

where I can find it? ??

In the dumpster outside of rca headquarters 

A new snippet of Insomnia (the Whisky song) l-worderd in LQ along with another snippet of a track called Entertaining

A new track called 1 on 1 leaked too. Not sure what that was, sounded good. LQ too. 

Whoever is leaking this is not seeing heaven :rip: Normani 2024 at this rate. 

31 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

A new track called 1 on 1 leaked too. Not sure what that was, sounded good. LQ too. 

Whoever is leaking this is not seeing heaven :rip: Normani 2024 at this rate. 

1 on 1 is very old. Dates back to 2019 and was mention in her FADER interview from that time. It’s probably long been scrapped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.