Arbitrary Song Contest s1 : WINNER: PSYCHO!!!

minho

Not sure if I can deal with the unreliability of this site to host this game anymore.

I'll be looking into hosting a Discord server and will reach out to a few of you to see if you'd be able to make the switch for the rest of the game. It is what it is! I would've preferred to have everything on this site and ideally have a game I hosted that was actually popular but I think it'll be the best for our own enjoyment to move it over.

Will update with my decision later! The deadline is technically up but I'll extend it further since many of you were unable to access the site.

Try to get your ranks into me within the next 12-24 hours. :kitty: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• Julia Fox

• thecptz

• Seffers

Not sure if I can deal with the unreliability of this site to host this game anymore.

I'll be looking into hosting a Discord server and will reach out to a few of you to see if you'd be able to make the switch for the rest of the game. It is what it is! I would've preferred to have everything on this site and ideally have a game I hosted that was actually popular but I think it'll be the best for our own enjoyment to move it over.

Will update with my decision later! The deadline is technically up but I'll extend it further since many of you were unable to access the site.

• ATRL Moderator

Element's Critiques

St. Vincent - Masseduction: This was very interesting. I enjoyed it overall!

Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move: As the resident Ellie Goulding stan, I hate to say it but I always found this song overrated... It's CUTE and FINE but nothing special to me. I think it'll rank decently still for me though.

Rochelle Jordan - Situation: I liked this! I can't say the lyrics were that complex though so the solo writing credit is not groundbreaking

Mitski - Your Best American Girl: Unfortunately I didn't connect w this at all. Let me stream Love Me More instead.

Billie Eilish - i love you: This felt like a non-event of a song... and it just kept going and going.

Weyes Blood - God Turn Me Into a Flower: Now THIS is a long song done well. It keeps you engaged and entranced! Absolutely stunning.

Halsey - You Should Be Sad: A really solid song from her! I overlooked it a bit back when the album came out, but it's vibing tonight

Caroline Polachek - Bunny is a Rider: Big bop! I'm screaming @ people switching on this recently... I was a Bunny fan from day one x

Tove Lo - True Disaster: LOVE this album and LOVE this song.

Youha - Flower Rain: Very enjoyable production! A nice middle of the pack entry for me.

Megan Thee Stallion - Big Ole Freak: She said... ur gonna bop

Laufey - Let You Break My Heart Again: Oh yes, I remember this from VL. It's very pretty and makes me think of an old-fashioned Disney movie. I wouldn't return to it often though.

That Kid - Thelma & Louise: This was not for me.

Lexie Liu - i wanna tell u: A cute and pleasant time! Her voice is very sweet.

Grimes - Flesh Without Blood: A beautiful track. One of the best Grimes' songs tbh

Billie Eilish - bury a friend: Definitely one of her strongest! It still was enjoyable 4 yrs after release.

Kilo Kish - Nice Out: A broody electropop smash I fear.

Zella Day - Radio Silence: Not a huge fan of her vocals at times... kind of screechy. The song is just OK.

Just waiting on one more person to accept the Discord invite :lakitu:  Please check your Discord DMs if you haven't already!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be looking into hosting a Discord server and will reach out to a few of you to see if you'd be able to make the switch for the rest of the game. It is what it is! I would've preferred to have everything on this site and ideally have a game I hosted that was actually popular but I think it'll be the best for our own enjoyment to move it over.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats @Psycho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.