Which type of cuisine is the worst?

Armani?

Which type of international cuisine is the worst?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of cuisine is the worst?

• Italian Food
    • French Food
    • Mexican Food
    • Lebanon Food
    • Soul Food (Afro American)
    • Japanese Food
    • Chinese Food
    • Thai Food
    • Indian Food
    • Jamaican Food

Which cuisine one gets the boot for not being good or not as good as the others?

Feeling messy today:eli:

Edited by Armani?

None of the above… American.

American is...a choice...to die early...

Powdered garlic, powdered onions, flavour additives, artificial this - artificial that...

In all seriousness, use garlic and onions, but don't use a ton of garlic to ruin your dishes and don't use powdered, like wtf? Less is more sometimes.  

Also, American Italian is the pits along with American Chinese.

Edited by ontherocks

ethiopian food is delicious for the first few bites but the injera they eat everything with gets old very quickly

I feel like all of these are among the best.  British, Canadian, and Scandinavian come to mind.  

Ok, since we're being messy today, don't fight me, but soul food is one of least interesting cuisines out of the entire black diaspora in the Americas. African dishes from Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Brazil and Colombia clear with ease. :sherlock:

Voted for french food, but I don't actually dislike it, it's just the most overrated out of the options.

33 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

ethiopian food is delicious for the first few bites but the injera they eat everything with gets old very quickly

I've never looked up Ethiopian food until now.  Looks so similar to Indian food which is my favourite cuisine, but apparently they taste very different from each other.

49 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

had Ethiopian last night and said the same thing 

British would be the worst but from the list French is very overrated.

The question was "worst cuisine", USA's cuisine is not a thing so it doesn't count :deadbanana2:

Out of the options I would say French even though I still like it.

Anyone saying American has never tried Southern food.

I'm gonna get killed for this but out of those my least favorites are Mexican and Jamaican.

1 hour ago, Kakihara said:

The question was "worst cuisine", USA's cuisine is not a thing so it doesn't count :deadbanana2:

Southern cuisine and barbecue beg to differ :gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Southern cuisine and barbecue beg to differ :gaycat3:

Imo, soul food and barbecue are the only things keeping American food in the conversation. British food is arguably the worst from what I've seen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.