What are Your Uber, or Lyft, Horror Stories?

I haven’t had many, but currently I’m in an Uber on my way to meet up with some people and the smell in this Kia Sportage is making me SO nauseous—even WITH the window down. 

spacer.png

It smells like a fish market with used gym socks in here. I’m on my way to this wine tasting and I don’t know if I can stomach it now, but I can’t go back because I’m already suited up :redface:

What are some of your stories?

Edited by Limitless

:rip: some of them do have weird odors but I usually just open the window and it's not a big deal, thankfully.

That said, usually never have major issues but the really bad occasion was one driver almost killed my mother. We got in and she was half way in and he started speeding off and she fell out of the car and her leg got all scratched up. Almost cracked her head open hitting the ground and I yelled stop and jumped out to help her. He didn't even bother to make sure we got in and closed the dang doors before driving off, I almost beat the crap out of him lol.

And not my own story but my sister's and was not horror but funny af & super awkward for her:

My sister would take a lyft to work and once she used my brothers account and the driver was a guy and he said our brother's name confused and he then says "oh is that your boyfriend?" And she didn't want the driver to bother her (because some of them are weirdos and flirt with younger women esp when they're alone) and she basically said yes and that they've been together for years and turns out our brother has gotten the same driver many times before and they both got a lyft one night to go to work together (they worked in the same place) and the driver pulled up and they got in and he goes "oh hey man and this is your girlfriend right? We met last week" And he's like "ew f*ck no, that's my sister" and the driver was so confused probably like why would this girl lie and say her own brother was her boyfriend and went silent and my sister was so embarrassed, put her had hoodie on and they all just sat there in complete silence the entire ride :dies:

I've only been in a Taxi horror :rip:

dont think we have uber/lyft here lmaoo

a colleague of mine and I, were taking special night shifts so we had to get taxis since it was a bit of a remote area

I dont remember much but hers came and she went

when she came to work the next night, she was rly distraught

this taxi guy was touching her hair, telling her how pretty she was, asking if she had a bf and whatnot

he was like in his 40-50s according to her,  and super disgusting

she asked him to stop somewhere else (since she didnt want him to know where she lived (even tho operators tell the drivers where they have to go)) so she could "get something from the store"
but the creep waited for her outside the store anyways. So, she kind of barely escaped. She stayed there for some time until he left

we were telling her that she needs to call the taxi company and issue a complaint.

then..at the end of our next shift..we call our taxis again..hers came first so she went to go in but then she instantly turned around to hug me and told me "please take this one, that's the guy I was talking to u about"

i obviously got in and told him where to drive, but he said that he was called for the girl (knowing her address and all already). I told him that there is no problem, another taxi is coming that will get her and that I needed to go home faster since I had an "urgent business". He didn't like that and he started arguing, started calling his operator and whatnot. I told him to **** off altogether then, no one was gonna go into that taxi from this shift, since he was being a lil b*tch (I was tired from a night shift and I was mad enough that he had the guts to continue harassing my colleague)

He sped off and I made her call the taxi company right then and there cuz she was really opting out of doing it - yet this creep turned to also be a stalker.

So, she got into another taxi..turned out that they knew about him, were other complaints (and my country isnt very good with following justice so..normally he stayed) however it was going to be his 3rd warning and I think he got fired after that

But, ahhh

I remember when I used to listen to these scary audios of these types of scary stories

Mr Nightmare and Lazy Masquerade are really THOSE boisss

I drove for Uber/Lyft and had people try to start ******* in my car :deadbanana4:

I don't have any really bad experiences, but yesterday I got an uber to the airport and my driver farted. I was too polite to say anything but was definitely gross.

One of my drivers honked at a car and started saying a bunch of racist/Islamophobic stuff. I was 1) horrified and 2) got afraid for my own safety because he seemed completely unhinged in general with how he was acting. He could tell I was uncomfortable at some point and tried to save face but I stayed as silent as possible. I ran out of the car so fast. I can’t remember if I reported him or not, if I could go back I would report him.

16 hours ago, Subzero said:

:rip: some of them do have weird odors but I usually just open the window and it's not a big deal, thankfully.

That said, usually never have major issues but the really bad occasion was one driver almost killed my mother. We got in and she was half way in and he started speeding off and she fell out of the car and her leg got all scratched up. Almost cracked her head open hitting the ground and I yelled stop and jumped out to help her. He didn't even bother to make sure we got in and closed the dang doors before driving off, I almost beat the crap out of him lol.

And not my own story but my sister's and was not horror but funny af & super awkward for her:

My sister would take a lyft to work and once she used my brothers account and the driver was a guy and he said our brother's name confused and he then says "oh is that your boyfriend?" And she didn't want the driver to bother her (because some of them are weirdos and flirt with younger women esp when they're alone) and she basically said yes and that they've been together for years and turns out our brother has gotten the same driver many times before and they both got a lyft one night to go to work together (they worked in the same place) and the driver pulled up and they got in and he goes "oh hey man and this is your girlfriend right? We met last week" And he's like "ew f*ck no, that's my sister" and the driver was so confused probably like why would this girl lie and say her own brother was her boyfriend and went silent and my sister was so embarrassed, put her had hoodie on and they all just sat there in complete silence the entire ride :dies:

Sis that is INSANE! :biblio: How is your mom now?

I hope y’all sued Uber AND countersued him for all he’s worth. He should never be allowed to drive again. 

The story about your sister took me OUT, though—that’s a kiiii if I ever heard of one :redface:

9 minutes ago, Limitless said:

Sis that is INSANE! :biblio: How is your mom now?

I hope y’all sued Uber AND countersued him for all he’s worth. He should never be allowed to drive again. 

The story about your sister took me OUT, though—that’s a kiiii if I ever heard of one :redface:

She's all good, thankfully! We reported him to Lyft and they dealt with it and gave credited my mom with a ton of free rides. She was too nice and understanding about it even tho I was ready to fight the guy lmao.

And this was during the pandemic and funny enough we were going to the hospital, getting injured on the way to a hospital lol. But she didnt want more of a headache and just left it at that but now I make sure she is in any car before I get in, that way anyone driving can always see me as I'm 6ft and they cant miss me because she's not so tall, just for safety lol

When my brother told me I was dyyyying and we still bring it up to tease her. She's so messy :dies:

16 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I've only been in a Taxi horror :rip:

dont think we have uber/lyft here lmaoo

a colleague of mine and I, were taking special night shifts so we had to get taxis since it was a bit of a remote area

I dont remember much but hers came and she went

when she came to work the next night, she was rly distraught

this taxi guy was touching her hair, telling her how pretty she was, asking if she had a bf and whatnot

he was like in his 40-50s according to her,  and super disgusting

she asked him to stop somewhere else (since she didnt want him to know where she lived (even tho operators tell the drivers where they have to go)) so she could "get something from the store"
but the creep waited for her outside the store anyways. So, she kind of barely escaped. She stayed there for some time until he left

we were telling her that she needs to call the taxi company and issue a complaint.

then..at the end of our next shift..we call our taxis again..hers came first so she went to go in but then she instantly turned around to hug me and told me "please take this one, that's the guy I was talking to u about"

i obviously got in and told him where to drive, but he said that he was called for the girl (knowing her address and all already). I told him that there is no problem, another taxi is coming that will get her and that I needed to go home faster since I had an "urgent business". He didn't like that and he started arguing, started calling his operator and whatnot. I told him to **** off altogether then, no one was gonna go into that taxi from this shift, since he was being a lil b*tch (I was tired from a night shift and I was mad enough that he had the guts to continue harassing my colleague)

He sped off and I made her call the taxi company right then and there cuz she was really opting out of doing it - yet this creep turned to also be a stalker.

So, she got into another taxi..turned out that they knew about him, were other complaints (and my country isnt very good with following justice so..normally he stayed) however it was going to be his 3rd warning and I think he got fired after that

But, ahhh

I remember when I used to listen to these scary audios of these types of scary stories

Mr Nightmare and Lazy Masquerade are really THOSE boisss

OH. MY. GOD. B*TCH!

A STALKER?! I would be hesitant to EVER take a taxi again. You’re a real as friend and colleague for protecting and standing up for her. She better have your back ALWAYS and never rat you out at work :clap3:

I’m just glad y’all are both okay. How is your friend doing now?

14 hours ago, LCTV said:

I drove for Uber/Lyft and had people try to start ******* in my car :deadbanana4:

Did you stop them?! :biblio:

Spoiler

Hot

Spoiler

:gaycat1:

13 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

One of my drivers honked at a car and started saying a bunch of racist/Islamophobic stuff. I was 1) horrified and 2) got afraid for my own safety because he seemed completely unhinged in general with how he was acting. He could tell I was uncomfortable at some point and tried to save face but I stayed as silent as possible. I ran out of the car so fast. I can’t remember if I reported him or not, if I could go back I would report him.

I’m really sorry that happened to you sis. That’s an uncomfortable situation to be in, especially when you feel like you’re stuck and can’t get out. 

im glad you’re okay :heart:

1 hour ago, Limitless said:

OH. MY. GOD. B*TCH!

A STALKER?! I would be hesitant to EVER take a taxi again. You’re a real as friend and colleague for protecting and standing up for her. She better have your back ALWAYS and never rat you out at work :clap3:

I’m just glad y’all are both okay. How is your friend doing now?

Ha, I dont think I even did enough by some ppls' standards tbh

But yea, she was pretty traumatizes..however shortly after, we stopped doing night shifts and there was no use of calling taxis when buses were still working for the time we finished our work at

I think she is kind of used to it because people were constantly hitting on her ...but she also isn't the type of girl who cant do nothing since she pretty fiery, was talking about starting to fight the guy if something happened :dies:

Anyways, that was several years ago, we dont work there anymore

not much friends either (she kind of turned into a hardcore conspiracy theorist (with lots of parts that include some right ideals)) but she seems to be doing well(?)lol)

I have Ubers that wanna have sex lol. I’m not gonna lie sometimes I flirt back if they will cancel the uber and then bail but one time the guy seriously was pissed I wouldn’t suck his dick and it got WEIRD 

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I have Ubers that wanna have sex lol. I’m not gonna lie sometimes I flirt back if they will cancel the uber and then bail but one time the guy seriously was pissed I wouldn’t suck his dick and it got WEIRD 

I wish this happened to me, but with someone hot :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Limitless said:

I wish this happened to me, but with someone hot :jonnycat:

Some of them are hot. I think cause I’m always a little hyper sexual when I drink (this usually only happens to or from the bar or club) they vibe with the energy but I honestly need to be more careful doing that. I usually only do it to seduce a free ride cause they ask for my number.

13 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Some of them are hot. I think cause I’m always a little hyper sexual when I drink (this usually only happens to or from the bar or club) they vibe with the energy but I honestly need to be more careful doing that. I usually only do it to seduce a free ride cause they ask for my number.

Your MIND! Let me give "Would You Mind" a STREAM! :WAP:

3 hours ago, Limitless said:

Your MIND! Let me give "Would You Mind" a STREAM! :WAP:

Yess have the uber driver play it while they take you home!! Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.