H100: Anti-Hero 4x #1, I'm Good (Blue) #7

Renan90

16 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Billboard Hot 100 = Streaming + Sales + Airplay

Billboard Streaming Songs Chart = Streaming

Anti-Hero is the bigger song on Hot 100 and nobody is being robbed. Go check the Streaming only Chart if you don't like it. 

At the very least, sales and airplay should be reduced. It would also help if the mid-week remix loophole were closed. Rich Flex is bigger than most of the hits that were #1 this year. It's about to hit platinum in 3 weeks: 

If Rich Flex never goes to #1, then the Hot 100 is illegitimate.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• simmnfierzig

• Ger

• PoisonedIvy

42 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Yep, the Hot 100 formula needs to be changed. Drake was robbed of what should have been its first multi-week #1 since In My Feelings. Rich Flex's 2nd week streaming numbers are higher than Anti-Hero's 2nd week, as well as AIW's 2nd best streaming week. If Rich Flex gets blocked at #1, it will look stupid, especially considering there were lesser hits that reached #1 this decade.

A song existing purely on quick little streams shouldn’t be above a song doing much better in radio and sales, sorry

38 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Yep, the Hot 100 formula needs to be changed. Drake was robbed of what should have been its first multi-week #1 since In My Feelings. Rich Flex's 2nd week streaming numbers are higher than Anti-Hero's 2nd week, as well as AIW's 2nd best streaming week. If Rich Flex gets blocked at #1, it will look stupid, especially considering there were lesser hits that reached #1 this decade.

I understand what you’re saying, but “Anti-Hero” is currently performing the best in all three key metrics.

• A-H: #1 Sales, #2 Streaming, #5 Radio.

• RF: #1 Streaming, N/A Sales, N/A Radio.

(However, “Rich Flex” hasn’t yet gone for radio adds and was never poised as a lead single to be moving any sales units so this alone proves how huge it’s streaming is).

The only opportunity for “RF” to have gone #1 would’ve been last week but Swift’s sales (multiple remixes) hindered that unfortunately and “A-H” grew in radio points this week too. 

8 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

At the very least, sales and airplay should be reduced. It would also help if the mid-week remix loophole were closed. Rich Flex is bigger than most of the hits that were #1 this year. It's about to hit platinum in 3 weeks: 

So what if Rich Flex is doing well on streaming and accumulating units? As if hit songs never get blocked by bigger hits all the time on the charts. I guess according to you charts were never legitimate then lol

Do you even care this much about Drake being blocked or you're just mad Taylor's song is a hit?  just take the L because Anti-Hero is not going down. 

13 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

A song existing purely on quick little streams shouldn’t be above a song doing much better in radio and sales, sorry

There’s nothing “quick” about ‘Rich Flex’s’ streams. 

Its streams are more dominant than 90% of the #1’s this year and streaming is still the metric for which the Hot 100 takes into account the most. 

The song will hit platinum by early December and will likely finish its run at 4-6x platinum. 

:rip:

Ok, Taylor needs to let AH ride naturally now. It's a smash we get it. Perform it if you want a boost. 

17 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I understand what you’re saying, but “Anti-Hero” is currently performing the best in all three key metrics.

• A-H: #1 Sales, #2 Streaming, #5 Radio.

• RF: #1 Streaming, N/A Sales, N/A Radio.

(However, “Rich Flex” hasn’t yet gone for radio adds and was never poised as a lead single to be moving any sales units so this alone proves how huge it’s streaming is).

The only opportunity for “RF” to have gone #1 would’ve been last week but Swift’s sales (multiple remixes) hindered that unfortunately and “A-H” grew in radio points this week too. 

It's just starting on the radio, I wouldn't say it's N/A

98. (+7)
Drake & 21 Savage - Rich Flex
      11.10 (+0.95)

23 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

their streams aren't even that far apart. 36m for RF and 27m for AH.

but as someone already said AH trumps it in all other metrics. 

Drake himself decided to release that quickly after Taylor.

His own doing if he only gets 1 week at the BB200 and 0 on the Hot 100 :celestial5:

And how many weeks at #1 you get on the Hot 100 has always been massively decided by luck anyway. There isnt super much overlap between the biggest Hot 100 songs and the songs with the most #1 weeks

34 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This happens literally all the time, where huge songs get blocked at #2. Levitating, Bad Romance, etc.

42 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I truly hope you're under 15. If not this is really embarrassing :rip:

19 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Drake himself decided to release that quickly after Taylor.

His own doing if he only gets 1 week at the BB200 and 0 on the Hot 100 :celestial5:

And how many weeks at #1 you get on the Hot 100 has always been massively decided by luck anyway. There isnt super much overlap between the biggest Hot 100 songs and the songs with the most #1 weeks

You keep missing the point :rip:

Imagine if every artist out there was doing the same thing Taylor is right now. Harry releasing new remixes when Bad Habit was about to hit #1, he would've easily blocked it.

"But Harry has so much more airplay and sales, Hot 100 is about the three metrics".

Are you really saying you all would be saying the same thing you are saying about Taylor right now?! **** NO :ahh: You would be dragging Harry for filth!

10 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Harry releasing new remixes when Bad Habit was about to hit #1, he would've easily blocked it.

"But Harry has so much more airplay and sales, Hot 100 is about the three metrics".

steve had a streaming and radio smash so it's not identical

22 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

I truly hope you're under 15. If not this is really embarrassing :rip:

The only thing that's embarrassing is that Swifties buy multiple copies of the same song/album and spend $22k to get a seat at her concerts. It's no different than BTS army stan behavior last year.

1 minute ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The only thing that's embarrassing is that Swifties buy multiple copies of the same song/album and spend $22k to get a seat at her concerts. It's no different than BTS army stan behavior last year.

Call me when BTS has close to literally any of Taylor’s stats ?

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

It would also help if the mid-week remix loophole were closed.

How is it a loophole? :ryan2: And even if it is one, how would it even be closed

5 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

steve had a streaming and radio smash so it's not identical

Gurl Harry STILL has more radio airplay than Steve, now imagine when they were fighting for #1 two months ago :ahh:

7 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Nothing embarrassing about having a fanbase, being in demand and successful.  Embarrassing is your obsession with Taylor to the point you get clocked left and right and have to change the subject to fans supporting their fave. 

10 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

How is it a loophole? :ryan2: And even if it is one, how would it even be closed

If you don't see the manipulation, I honestly don't know what to tell you. What Billboard could do is nullify all activity from mid-week remixes. If they can still get through that, then maybe it's time to remove sales from counting towards the Hot 100 altogether. The only thing I know is that changes need to be made, and if the last several years are an indication, we will see them after the holiday season.

12 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If you don't see the manipulation, I honestly don't know what to tell you. What Billboard could do is nullify all activity from mid-week remixes. If they can still get through that, then maybe it's time to remove sales from counting towards the Hot 100 altogether. The only thing I know is that changes need to be made, and if the last several years are an indication, we will see them after the holiday season.

It wouldn’t make sense to do that though. The tracking week is supposed to reflect the activity of the last 7 days. And many songs and even some albums have been released midweek and the Billboard charts have reflected that. You can’t just negate the last few days of activity just because it didn’t get the full 7 days :deadbanana2:

Edited by brainmaniac

8 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

It wouldn’t make sense to do that though. The tracking week is supposed to reflect the activity of the last 7 days. And many songs and even some albums have been released midweek and the Billboard charts have reflected that. You can’t just negate the last few days of activity just because it didn’t get the full 7 days :deadbanana2:

Yes like btw. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.