H100: Anti-Hero 4x #1, I'm Good (Blue) #7

Renan90

57 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You keep missing the point :rip:

Imagine if every artist out there was doing the same thing Taylor is right now. Harry releasing new remixes when Bad Habit was about to hit #1, he would've easily blocked it.

"But Harry has so much more airplay and sales, Hot 100 is about the three metrics".

Are you really saying you all would be saying the same thing you are saying about Taylor right now?! **** NO :ahh: You would be dragging Harry for filth!

If AH had sold like 50k last week I would get your point. It sold 327k. Its fine to be #1 with 327k

And I still have no idea who would have been #1 this week without sales included

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• simmnfierzig

• Ger

• PoisonedIvy

AIWFCIY, RATCT, and Jingle Bell Rock re-enter the charts: 

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If you don't see the manipulation, I honestly don't know what to tell you. What Billboard could do is nullify all activity from mid-week remixes. If they can still get through that, then maybe it's time to remove sales from counting towards the Hot 100 altogether. The only thing I know is that changes need to be made, and if the last several years are an indication, we will see them after the holiday season.

"Billboard needs to change the rules cuz I want a different song to be #1" :allears:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

If AH had sold like 50k last week I would get your point. It sold 327k. Its fine to be #1 with 327k

And I still have no idea who would have been #1 this week without sales included

The only reason she sold that much was the FEAR of losing the #1. That's the whole damn point :dies: You are making it seem as if Taylor's team randomly put out those remixes. No, they had no idea if it would be enough so they wanted to make sure she's going #1, so they kept releasing more and more remixes. 

We are just going in circles. Even if we say that week was a legit week, the week later she released another last minute remix when it was unsure who would be #1, so she basically confirmed her intentions :dies:

Embarrassing, since she's so massive, she doesn't need to do this. But she's too chart obsessed, it's actually sad. We should've seen this coming after the gave an enormous push to cardigan and willow - both would've have reached #1 had it not been discounts, ton of versions etc.

3 hours ago, umich said:

Taylor is basically keeping the seat warm for Mariah.

With that said, i believe she will at least tie BS as her song with the most weeks at #1 (7).

I’m hoping it can sneak 6 weeks before Mariah (or maybe even Brenda? Or both lol) takes over. Was thinking maybe 7 but AIWFCIY will probably top the chart a week earlier than last year.

I’d be more than satisfied as a stan if it capped out at 6 weeks, but it’d be cool if it could either sneak that 7th week now and 1 after Christmas to surpass Blank Space, or maybe 6 now and 2 more weeks after Christmas :jonny4: 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If you don't see the manipulation, I honestly don't know what to tell you. What Billboard could do is nullify all activity from mid-week remixes. If they can still get through that, then maybe it's time to remove sales from counting towards the Hot 100 altogether. The only thing I know is that changes need to be made, and if the last several years are an indication, we will see them after the holiday season.

Bro, just take the L. Taylor is obviously more successful on all 3 metrics, so she deserves the #1 over someone with minimal radio airplay and sales. And why are you so mad about remixes? No one is forcing anyone to buy these remixes. And if they do and her sales are over 300K, then she definitely deserves the #1 compared to someone with basically no sales whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Embarrassing, since she's so massive, she doesn't need to do this. But she's too chart obsessed, it's actually sad. We should've seen this coming after the gave an enormous push to cardigan and willow - both would've have reached #1 had it not been discounts, ton of versions etc.

Cardigan would have been #1 regardless of the remixes/discounts. That was the small window after DaBaby's Rockstar finished up its run at #1 and before WAP/LNCL/Dynamite was released. However, Willow needed every single point from its remixes because it was going to be blocked by AIWFCIY. (The fact that Taylor has already blocked one week from #1 from AIWFCIY makes me scared that Taylor is going to take full advantage of this rule while she can and block it the whole Christmas season this time.)

4 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Cardigan would have been #1 regardless of the remixes/discounts. That was the small window after DaBaby's Rockstar finished up its run at #1 and before WAP/LNCL/Dynamite was released. However, Willow needed every single point from its remixes because it was going to be blocked by AIWFCIY. (The fact that Taylor has already blocked one week from #1 from AIWFCIY makes me scared that Taylor is going to take full advantage of this rule while she can and block it the whole Christmas season this time.)

Taylor is not going to block AIWFCIY this year. It’s literally impossible. Taylor only went all out for Willow that one week because it was literally the only chance it had at being #1. She’s not going to try to fight a song that will probably be pulling in twice as many streams and equal airplay as AntiHero will be pulling for the holiday season. 

47 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

She better not steal Mariah's weeks at #1  :biblio:

13 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Taylor is not going to block AIWFCIY this year. It’s literally impossible. Taylor only went all out for Willow that one week because it was literally the only chance it had at being #1. She’s not going to try to fight a song that will probably be pulling in twice as many streams and equal airplay as AntiHero will be pulling for the holiday season. 

The way you just admitted how calculated and chart obsessed your fave is with this post :dies:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

The way you just admitted how calculated and chart obsessed your fave is with this post :dies:

When are you gonna realize that absolutely nobody cares and that this isn’t a drag :deadbanana2:

LMU snatching another week in the top 10 before the Xmas freeze iktr

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Nothing embarrassing about having a fanbase, being in demand and successful.  Embarrassing is your obsession with Taylor to the point you get clocked left and right and have to change the subject to fans supporting their fave. 

They’re not saying Taylor is embarrassing, they’re saying her fanbase is. 

26 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

spacer.png

how on earth louis tomlinson is at 43k? hilorious, that's huge number

On 11/20/2022 at 10:27 PM, simmnfierzig said:

Should absolutely get 10+ weeks

may lost week or two for mariah or buble

The haters can’t stand seeing the mastermind of miss swift on top 

hate on it 

Are yall haters gonna be pressed every week cuz Taylor is here to stay :ahh: 

Weeks in Top 10:

31: As It Was

14: Bad Habit

7: Unholy

4: Anti-Hero

2: Rich Flex, Major Distribution, On BS, Spin Bout You & Lift Me Up

1: I'm Good (Blue)

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

And what about it? Stay fuming :ahh:

Anyways, Anti-Hero a smash hit :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.