H100: Anti-Hero 4x #1, I'm Good (Blue) #7

Renan90

02-taylor-swift-midnights-cr-Beth-Garrabrant-billboard-1548.jpg

Taylor Swift’s ‘Midnights’ Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for Third Week

Plus: Louis Tomlinson, Bruce Springsteen and Nas debut in top 10.

Taylor Swift’s Midnights returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated Nov. 26) for a third nonconsecutive week on top, as the set rebounds 2-1 in its fourth week on the list. It earned 204,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Nov. 17 (down 32%), according to Luminate. The album spent its first two weeks atop the list, then stepped aside for one week when Drake and 21 Savage’s Her Loss bowed at No. 1.

Midnights is the first album to earn at least 200,000 units in each of its first four weeks of release since Adele’s 25 saw its first six weeks reach 200,000-plus (Dec. 12, 2015–Jan. 16, 2016).

Also in the new Billboard 200’s top 10: Louis Tomlinson lands his highest charting album with the No. 5 debut of Faith in the Future, Bruce Springsteen achieves his 22nd top 10-charting effort with the No. 8 arrival of Only the Strong Survive, and Nas captures his 16th top 10 with King’s Disease III’s bow at No. 10.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Nov. 26, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Tuesday (Nov. 22). For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-midnights-returns-number-one-billboard-200-third-week-1235174433/

Billboard 200: #1(+1) @taylorswift13, Midnights 204,000 (2,423,000 units since release). *re-peak; third week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(-1) @Drake & @21savage, Her Loss 170,000 (574,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #3(+1) Bad Bunny (@sanbenito), Un Verano Sin Ti 55,000 (3,057,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 13 weeks*

Billboard 200: #4(-1) @lilbaby4PF, It's Only Me 52,000 (521,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #5(new) @Louis_Tomlinson, Faith In the Future 43,000 [7.27 million on-demand streams | 37,500 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #6(=) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 41,000 (5,365,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #7 (=) The Highlights @theweeknd (92 weeks) *peak #2 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #8(new) @springsteen, Only the Strong Survive 39,500 [2.87 million on-demand streams | 36,500 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #9(-1) @Harry_Styles, Harry’s House 30,000 (1,831,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #10(new) @Nas, 'King’s Disease III' 29,000 [26.47 million on-demand streams | 8,500 pure sales].

taylor-swift-anti-hero-video-billboard-1548.jpg

Taylor Swift’s ‘Anti-Hero’ Rules Hot 100 for Fourth Week, David Guetta & Bebe Rexha Hit Top 10

Swift ties her second-longest Hot 100 command.

Taylor Swift‘s “Anti-Hero” notches a fourth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, encompassing its entire run on the ranking so far.

Meanwhile, David Guetta and Bebe Rexha‘s viral collab-turned-multi-metric hit “I’m Good (Blue)” jumps to No. 7 on the Hot 100, becoming Guetta’s seventh top 10 and Rexha’s fourth.

Plus, Sam Smith and Kim Petras’ “Unholy,” at No. 3 on the Hot 100, takes over as the most-heard song on U.S. airwaves, as it tops the Radio Songs chart.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Nov. 26, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Nov. 22). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-anti-hero-david-guetta-bebe-rexha-hot-100-top-10-1235175071/

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• simmnfierzig

• Ger

• PoisonedIvy

Isn’t this the fourth week at #1?
EDIT: ignore me, it’s the fourth charting week but last week was #2 to Drake. 

204K :clap3: 

It should be around 2.4M total units now I believe :jonny: Bad Bunny is at 2.9 or 3M units I think.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Isn’t this the fourth week at #1? 

No :celestial5:

1 - 1 - 2 - 1

Fifth week just started

204k queen :jonny4:

Louis did amazing too, king. :jonny4:

Edited by Hunter_13

littlebodybigheart

midnights is gonna stay at #1 for a while with those numbers :jonny: especially during december/january when almost no one is releasing an album.

8 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

midnights is gonna stay at #1 for a while with those numbers :jonny: especially during december/january when almost no one is releasing an album.

Should absolutely get 10+ weeks

littlebodybigheart
28 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Should absolutely get 10+ weeks

she’s coming for elvis’ weeks at #1 on the hot 200 :jonny: he has 61 i believe, she has 58 so far.

Just now, ichabe said:

Surprised Louis still has fans :rip:. Taylor artist of the decade confirmed at this point?.

Drake and The Weeknd and Bad Bunny still pose [decent enough] threats for now, mostly because Taylor was usually fumbling with the Hot 100 points. Midnights has done great with all 13 standard tracks charting for four weeks now though, that’s a nice little boost for her. 

and we’ll have to see how high Dua, Doja, and Olivia climb the next 7 years. I don’t think they could ever surpass Taylor on the BB200 but the H100 is free game for them basically. Billie will do great on the BB200 this decade but less so on the H100 probably. 

Why are there no new men besides Bad Bunny doing as well as the new girls? Harry is there too I guess but he’s probably already about as big as he’s gonna get. 

3 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

she’s coming for elvis’ weeks at #1 on the hot 200 :jonny: he has 61 i believe, she has 58 so far.

He has 67.

Midnights would need 13 weeks to pass him

12 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

He has 67.

Midnights would need 13 weeks to pass him

well we always have sntv, 1989tv, tstv, and rtv.

Outdoing predictions as she should :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

well we always have sntv, 1989tv, tstv, and rtv.

I think 13 weeks is possible :giraffe:

Louis being the only One Direction member without a hit, yet having more Top 10 albums than Zayn and Liam combined :chick2:

39 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Louis being the only One Direction member without a hit, yet having more Top 10 albums than Zayn and Liam combined :chick2:

5 minutes ago, Taylena said:

That’s not a hit in the USA.

The other 4 have Top 10 pop radio hits, actually all 4 have a #1 Pop radio hit. 

And 3 of them have Top 10 Hot 100 hits too. (Slow Hands peaked at #11 :rip:

Not Taylor beating the predictions that had her at 189k. :deadbanana:

Unapologetically STOMPING on one misogynistic male artist at a time :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.