PRISMA | Amazon Prime | Season 2 : June 6

bluceleste

spacer.png

spacer.png

From Skam Italia's director Ludovico Bessegato, Prisma explores the relationships and identities of Marco and Andrea, 2 twins who look identical but approach life in a very different way. The twins begin a journey of discovery and transition from what they should be to what they want to be, which will also involve their group of friends, all united by the search for their place in the world.

Edited by bluceleste

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly didn't like it much and I say this also as italian, since this show is from my country.

The characters are not well explored, majority of characters seem being put there randomnly without sense or justification, the twin brother ( the swimmer one) character feels totally pointless and useless.

Last but not least, plot wise nothing happens :rip:

You can't take 8 episode for basically nothing to happen, you can literally understand the whole show by watching the pilot and last episode.

• 4 months later...

They’re currently shooting season 2. 

https://variety.com/2023/digital/global/amazon-italian-original-prisma-teen-gender-norms-renewed-second-season-business-model-1235645027/

“Prisma” 2 will feature the same returning cast, including Mattia Carrano who plays both twins Andrea and Marco. The rest of the ensemble of young rising Italian talents comprises Lorenzo Zurzolo; Caterina Forza; Chiara Bordi; LXX Blood; Matteo Scattaretico; Zakaria Hamza; Riccardo Afan de Rivera Costaguti; Flavia del Prete; Asia Patrignani; Elena Falvella Capodaglio; Andrea Giannini and Nico Guerzoni.

Just like the first season, season two of “Prisma” is produced by Rosario Rinaldo’s Cross Productions for Prime Video. Rosario and Maddalena Rinaldo are producing the second season. Cross Productions – which is owned by Germany’s Beta Film – has now reached a new agreement under which Beta is coming on board.

Under this innovative business model the second season of “Prisma” will go out exclusively on Prime Video only in Italy, while Beta Film will handle international sales in all other territories.

The deal sees Beta Film selling the second season of “Prisma” in all international territories outside Italy and also internationally distributing the second window of the first season of “Prisma,” which plays globally on Amazon, starting from next year. 

• 9 months later...
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, noonbob said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

OMG FINALLY!!!!! 

@feelslikeadream get in HERE!

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

YAAAAAAAAS. 

THE POSTER!

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

YAAAAAAAAS. 

THE POSTER!

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

I KNOWWWW!!

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

IT BETTER NOT BE CLICKBAIT!!

I just watched the first season and it was sooooo good

spacer.png

Cant believe it took me so long to watch it. Can't wait for S2

• Like 2

Even if I have been quite harsh to this show, I'm looking forward to the new season, hopefully it's gonna be an improvement from first.

Oh, that's so cute, I have a post in this thread already, lol. Anyway, looking forward to S2. They better deliver on the Andrea / Daniele front and not go the route of a lot of these YA dramas where they shift the focus to every other character that nobody cares about. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, elevate said:

Oh, that's so cute, I have a post in this thread already, lol. Anyway, looking forward to S2. They better deliver on the Andrea / Daniele front and not go the route of a lot of these YA dramas where they shift the focus to every other character that nobody cares about. 

Yes! I just need it to be June already! I need to be fulfilled.

26gN2mjlVrxZ12Uco.webp

• Like 1

High key I don't care about any of the plots besides Andrea / Daniele

• Thanks 1

I've been waiting for the release date for so long, I cannot wait :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.