• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• anti-bitch

• ClashAndBurn

• FameFatale

It's horrifying that this kind of thing can happen over and over again and gun control still won't be a thing in the United States :mazen:

34 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

i hate this nasty ***** wish nothing but the worst for her 

:pukey::pukey::pukey:

This is exactly the problem. The fearmongering from people like this has now evolved from disingenuous think pieces to the acceptance of cold blooded murder without even batting an eyelid. This has turned into something bigger and was entirely fuelled by the anti drag anti trans agenda that has been growing and growing. These deaths were facilitated by all the people who have fed into this. There is blood on literally all of their hands. 

I’ve been to this club a few times and there is NO security, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a bouncer

Mass shooting is just way of life in America now. Nothing to see. I'm so numbed to it now.

1 hour ago, wehan6 said:

The fact that there's literally ATRLers in this thread who gave their condolences to the victims of this mass shooting openly supporting Libs of TikTok disgusted me :biblio:

People like these deserve to rot

Gays need to arm themselves. Concealed carry on the dancefloor. Make conservative terrorists fear for their lives if they try an attack like this.

The lack of news on this is so odd. CNN did round the clock coverage after Pulse but they’ve only mentioned it a few times today on air. They didn’t even cover the press conference earlier this morning. MSNBC seemed to be the only person who covered it. It’s so heartbreaking. 

Did the people in the club stop the shooter themselves? I saw a post saying “ queers did what the police of Uvalde couldn’t do” or something like that 

So sick and tired of this happening. 

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

The lack of news on this is so odd. CNN did round the clock coverage after Pulse but they’ve only mentioned it a few times today on air. They didn’t even cover the press conference earlier this morning. MSNBC seemed to be the only person who covered it. It’s so heartbreaking. 

Their morning coverage of the shooting was pathetic but they did give it more air time in the afternoon and evening hours.  I was disappointed they did not have a correspondent reporting from Colorado Springs though.

3 hours ago, TurntUp said:

Did the people in the club stop the shooter themselves? I saw a post saying “ queers did what the police of Uvalde couldn’t do” or something like that 

So sick and tired of this happening. 

Yes.  According to reports, a couple of club goers jumped into action immediately after the shooting began and wrestled the gun away from the shooter and beat him up so badly he is/was in the hospital.

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Of course.  Who could've saw this coming? :ace:

Spend months demonizing anything LGBTQ and equating it to the worst of the worst

Terrible thing happens to LGBTQ

Conservatives 'thoughts and prayers, we are not responsible, stop making it political'

Resumes tweeting horribly offensive things about LGBTQ

We're so desensitized to this that mass shootings like these used to bring like at least 10+ pages. This really is the norm now. :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Photos of the shooter are finally appearing on the net.

I was reading that this photo was from 2014(?) and taken from a family member's facebook page. No information has been released other than he was the grandson of an extreme MAGA politician in California and that he posted a bomb threat in 2021. After the Pulse nightclub shooting we knew everything about that shooter and had up to date pictures and motives literally the following afternoon. I don't understand how there has been only one press briefing about the situation and that was Sunday morning. As I stated in an earlier post, radio silence in so many forms. We have Fox News on at work (I hate it) and they did a 20 minute segment earlier on the Idaho murders and have mentioned that crime at least every news show through out the day. I think I heard them mention Club Q once - followed by an anti-trans rant moments later from no other than Caitlyn Jenner. :biblio:

Why are all these mass shootings and school shootings mostly happening in Colorado or Florida?:ace:

Finally the hero who thought on his feet. And a drag performer stomping out the shooter with her heels.. wow 

35 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Finally the hero who thought on his feet. And a drag performer stomping out the shooter with her heels.. wow 

The fact he was put in handcuffs and held in a police car. :biblio:

It's honestly disturbing the lack of concern/coverage on this...

All Cops Are Bastards, pass it on. :cm: 

5 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Photos of the shooter are finally appearing on the net.

I sincerely hope [CENSORED] and all of them [CENSORED]

America is truly beyond saving. No country so far gone as to not only allow, but actively encourage commonplace massacres has any kind of future ahead of it. I also see no reason for minorities like us to stick around and fight for change when this place has done nothing but threaten our right to exist since day one.

My only hope is that I can find a way to permanently leave before it's too late

Edited by Pop Life

On 11/20/2022 at 8:38 PM, wehan6 said:

She is one of the reasons this happened. Evil woman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.