• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• anti-bitch

• ClashAndBurn

• FameFatale

Oh Christ this is horrible. Let’s hope nobody was killed.

Such a senseless, insidious act of violence.

This is why I don’t go out. The constant paranoia I’d have going to bars in this climate.

hope no one died!

Just now, Gaia said:

This is why I don’t go out. The constant paranoia I’d have going to bars in this climate.

hope no one died!

I’m reading multiple dead 

1 minute ago, Jack. said:

I’m reading multiple dead 

That’s unfortunate. Was hoping they only said shot because no one died. Ugh, I’ve been in Europe the past month on vacation and it’s so insane how much safer I feel doing literally anything. 

This is heartbreaking. And of course, nothing will ever be done to stop mass shootings or homophobic attacks from happening in the future in this country. Condolences to anyone who passed as a result of this horrific act, and I hope everyone that is injured pulls through. 

:doc: not again 

Hoping those injured survive and make a full recovery and that here aren't many fatalities :dancehall:

This is really never gonna stop. RIP to any victims who didn't make it.

I literally started reading Columbine two days ago.

Condolences to all the families. :cries:

F**k every single politician, media outlet, RELIGION, corporation, etc who encourages, or profits from hatred and division 

They don't need to even create laws outlawing homosexuality when there's a rabid base of Americans eager to kill us on sight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.