• PoisonPill

• unclefloprry

11 minutes ago, Xder said:

The thread is about: is dua now bigger mpg than billie

mpg is associated with someone who is a hitmaker

:rip:

8 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Levitating and Don’t Start Now are both over 2 billion :confused:

That is amazing, congrats to Dua (I hadn't added together the Lev remix which combined is >2B Spotify). My point still stands that anyone who calls Billie a "one hit wonder" is not interested in reality.

Edited by PoisonPill

3 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

funniest post ive seen in a while :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

:rip:

Ok good for you:razzle:, not everyone has the same opinion as you. Bye

lady gaga GIF

This site is painfully US centric. On a worldwide scale Dua has the upper hand, she's constantly on the radio and she's coming off a successful world tour.

people in here still trying to convince us Dua is faceless when she's on a sold out ww arena tour um... let's bring it back to reality please

_307473505_imagesqtbnANd9GcTynkFDl9e_OtB

billie is obviously the bigger name, but their career stats are pretty much on par.

dua can surpass her in both with her another successful era + soldout WW stadium tour 

i never knew that faceless artists who are only known through radio stations and spotify playlists can sell out stadiums & arenas across the entire globe :mandown:

how interesting 

Dua's singles are bigger while Billie's albums are bigger events. I don't know if it can easily be concluded on who is bigger since they are both definitely two of the biggest MPGs at the moment.

On 11/19/2022 at 7:30 AM, Negev said:

Dua and Billie are not comparable because Dua is a big time hustler promoting her music and putting work in since 2017 nobody handed her anything. She's been on tour for a year. Where is Billie? 

As far as Gaga goes... she's had a legendary award winning career and she's not a late 2010s fad like Miss Billie who is not going to have a hit again. She's got zero artistic identity or something unique that she does. Sorry. Olivia Rodrigo already stole her thunder 

:rip: I don't agree with that user as well but this is literally no better-

On 11/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, Negev said:

She's been on tour for a year. Where is Billie? 

On tour. The biggest grossing female tour of the year per Billboard.

1697058791_gqTheDefinitiveGuidetoTylerth

On 11/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, Negev said:

Miss Billie who is not going to have a hit again. She's got zero artistic identity or something unique that she does. Sorry. Olivia Rodrigo already stole her thunder

No artistic identity yet she's easily the most identifiable pop girl of this generation :rip:. She already had a smash hit last year, one that's outstreaming all those hits by the girl you claim "stole her thunder". 

1697058791_gqTheDefinitiveGuidetoTylerth

OT: No!

On 11/18/2022 at 8:00 PM, ATWK said:

Depends on the metric tbh. Dua is the bigger hitmaker, but Billie's albums are bigger events. I think we can compare it to Gaga and Rihanna in the early-10s.

Happier Than Ever was not a bigger event than Future Nostalgia.

Love both but Billie's impact after WWAFA,WDWG has been slowing down meanwhile Dua is becoming bigger and bigger

On 11/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, Selenasworld said:

Dua lipa still can't chart a song with her name alone in the USA, that's not a problem for miss Eilish

So you're just pretending that Don't Start Now didn't peak at #2 on the Hot 100, spend over a year on the chart, and get certified quadruple platinum? :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

So you're just pretending that Don't Start Now didn't peak at #2 on the Hot 100, spend over a year on the chart, and get certified quadruple platinum? :toofunny3:

Girl if you talking about pretend lest don't pretend don't start now didn't debuted in the USA with tragic number 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Girl if you talking about pretend lest don't pretend don't start now didn't debuted in the USA with tragic number 

Don't Start Now's debut is completely irrelevant since Dua was still establishing herself in the US at the time and the song turned into a monster smash. You could just admit you were wrong instead of posting more nonsense :skull:

22 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Don't Start Now's debut is completely irrelevant since Dua was still establishing herself in the US at the time and the song turned into a monster smash. You could just admit you were wrong instead of posting more nonsense :skull:

Girl as if DSN was decades ago, you talked about DSN and I answered you

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Girl as if DSN was decades ago, you talked about DSN and I answered you

What are you talking about? :toofunny3:

You said that Dua had never charted with her name alone, and was then served with the receipts that disproves that.

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

What are you talking about? :toofunny3:

You said that Dua had never charted with her name alone, and was then served with the receipts that disproves that.

Please we are no clueless DSN flopped in the USA as everything she releases alone eventually catched up with radio payola and #1 TTH residence 

She is. Billie only really mpg song is bad guy. Dua has already 3-4 of them.

But Billie is  a magnetic artist people talk about even if an era is not really smashing. She's build to stay, Dua I don't know. She's talented but in pop music you need the right reinventation at the right time, it's too soon to tell if she's gonna be able to do it. I can see a new album of billie being really talked about even in 10 years from now, at least she doesn't lose herself in personal issues as almost every ex teen star (of course i hope this is not the case).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.