Poll: Bernie Sanders returns to top-spot as most popular politician in the US

Communion

If he's so popular why does he keep running and losing?

The fumes in here :fan:

Bernie was truly the RIGHT choice

Hillary stans still losing it nnn

5 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Cause Democratic primary voters in South Carolina wanted a Republican like Biden and independents/unaffiliated voters (the ones who really like him) don't get to participate a lot of the time in the other states that matter. :michael: 

Kamala and AOC being tied is honestly surprising, I would have thought AOC was much more openly hated by a lot of people. :rip:

Mess at Hillary still being so panned when she virtually disappeared after 2016.

Judging by the responses I guess he's running? 

Or do you guys genuinely do not know how to interpret the most basic of data :deadbanana:

Hey guys here's an approval ratings po-

No! You will never be President! 

?????? :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Kamala and AOC being tied is honestly surprising, I would have thought AOC was much more openly hated by a lot of people. :rip:

Mess at Hillary still being so panned when she virtually disappeared after 2016.

people have had decades in which to hate her, since the early 90s

16 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

He had to run i believe over 10 times in vermont before he won his first election so that doesnt matter. This isnt a popstar contest

47 minutes ago, infrared said:

Good for him :clap3: most popular two time loser in U.S history 

To be fair, 2nd-most popular two-time loser Joe Biden does tie him in approval, but net approval is a *****. :cm:

Edited by Communion

57 minutes ago, Communion said:

To be fair, 2nd-most popular two-time loser Joe Biden does tie him in approval, but net approval is a *****. :cm:

Only one of them is a winner no matter how many ways you spin it  :cm:

Enjoy these useless polls  :redface:

10 hours ago, Phantom said:

Judging by the responses I guess he's running? 

Or do you guys genuinely do not know how to interpret the most basic of data :deadbanana:

Hey guys here's an approval ratings po-

No! You will never be President! 

?????? :toofunny3:

Lmao the man is like 81 years old, he doesn’t have the capacity to run anymore.

The “he will never be president” comments are basically a meme here, is just twisting the knife a little bit ?

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Lmao the man is like 81 years old, he doesn’t have the capacity to run anymore.

The “he will never be president” comments are basically a meme here, is just twisting the knife a little bit ?

Twisting the knife in that a better country will never be possible and that we're stuck with the mediocrity that is Joe Biden as our best possible ceiling for decades to come?

Yeah. That sure is helpful. Glad you're enjoying your kiis.

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Twisting the knife in that a better country will never be possible and that we're stuck with the mediocrity that is Joe Biden as our best possible ceiling for decades to come?

Yeah. That sure is helpful. Glad you're enjoying your kiis.

He thinks hes special because he own his own business. 

They need to stop. Although I agree with his policies and he is in my eyes one of the best and most sane politicans the USA has to offer...

... BUT no one is gonna vote this 81 year old into office.

The democrats need a new face and they need to debut him NOW so that people know who they will vote for in 2 years.

I mean the GOP is already hyping up both DeSantis and Trump so they're in people's minds for the 2024 election, while the Democrats haven't even mentioned if anyone besides Biden is going to run. Then by mid-2023 they'll all panic because no candidate will be popular enough to beat either of them.

Ew no.

AOC >

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.