What are you starting to like less the older you get?

Queen.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• Breakdown

• smoore95GAGA

• John Slayne

4 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I think you two would get along :gaycat2:

yes we would, because I respect other people's opinions and don't force anything upon anyone and neither do I exclude anyone of anything for any reason (like someone in here suggested), idk what you're trying to push :rip: 

Edited by Breakdown

5 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

yes we would, because I respect other people's opinions and don't force anything upon anyone and neither do I exclude anyone of anything for any reason (like someone in here suggested), idk what you're trying to push :rip: 

Did you not say earlier that you don’t like the “stubborn narrative pushed by the far left”? But now you’re saying you respect other people’s opinions?

spacer.png

Also I made it clear what I was trying to “push” in my first response to you. Far right conservatives try to subtly push for the extermination of groups of people they consider to be sub-human, yet you seem to be handwaving that away simply because the people against that are too stubborn for your liking. If you can’t see the problem with that, you need seriously help.

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

computer games

large friend groups

reality shows

I've stopped playing sims games for a while now. 

gfdsw.gif

1 minute ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Did you not say earlier that you don’t like the “stubborn narrative pushed by the far left”? But now you’re saying you respect other people’s opinions?

spacer.png

Also I made it clear what I was trying to “push” in my first response to you. Far right conservatives try to subtly push for the extermination of groups of people they consider to be sub-human, yet you seem to be handwaving that away simply because the people against that are too stubborn for your liking. If you can’t see the problem with that, you need seriously help.

This thread was about what people like less the older they get, nowhere did I say I am far right. And I never liked extermination of groups at all, so listing it in here wouldn't make it sense, because I don't like it now the way I didn't like it years ago.

What I don't like is romanticizing communism and cancel culture for example.

I knew that my post would result in people flocking trying to paint me as a racist or something. Y'all are proving my point. And I said far left as in extreme opinions, I didn't say that I dislike every left opinion. This is exactly what I meant, when I said it. This annoying, baseless attacking because someone is not of the exact same opinion/narritive is an issue that the left has and that I noticed especially with the younger generations of people and this is why they're not reaching any of their goals. With every topic they have one opinion and if others don't agree at a 100% then they will call you a bigot and completely block out.

I'm not American, so it's not that easy to explain it properly I have to add.

41 minutes ago, Limitless said:

inconsistency, when it comes to meeting people and creating/maintaing friendships and/or relationships.

this, you spilled

4 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

This thread was about what people like less the older they get, nowhere did I say I am far right. And I never liked extermination of groups at all, so listing it in here wouldn't make it sense, because I don't like it now the way I didn't like it years ago.

What I don't like is romanticizing communism and cancel culture for example.

I knew that my post would result in people flocking trying to paint me as a racist or something. Y'all are proving my point. And I said far left as in extreme opinions, I didn't say that I dislike every left opinion. This is exactly what I meant, when I said it. This annoying, baseless attacking because someone is not of the exact same opinion/narritive is an issue that the left has and that I noticed especially with the younger generations of people and this is why they're not reaching any of their goals. With every topic they have one opinion and if others don't agree at a 100% then they will call you a bigot and completely block out.

I'm not American, so it's not that easy to explain it properly I have to add.

Ok sis. You go on not understanding the big picture of politics. We’ll see how that goes for you.

Entitled young kiddos (youngsters) that can't behave. They make me SICK.

Politics and the world in general :rip: I feel so much happier since I stopped following those topics. I'd rather focus on myself and idc if that makes me selfish or whatever. Sometimes I feel bad for those people who talk about politics on twitter 24/7, they are often very miserable. I do vote but that's it.

Edited by Atlantis

City life.

i left my hometown in Italy and moved to London when I turned 18 and had loads of fun and absolutely loved it and thought every other place that was not a big city was boring, but now I am tired of paying almost 1000k a month just to share a house.

Even going out is not fun anymore cause everywhere is so expensive and I'd much rather wake up early and take a walk in the countryside

4 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok sis. You go on not understanding the big picture of politics. We’ll see how that goes for you.

Stay mad.

i only sleep 6hrs every night, it's not a lot. 

but i just can't stand more than 2 followed nights sleeping less than 6hrs nowadays, so that's affect my drinking and partying in a more responsible way 

i used to party harder, i still like it a lot and go at the very least 2x a month, but it's different than before that i could very well go 2-4x a week. 

i also can't stand anymore sleeping in a very uncomrfotable place, that affected my traveling cuz i already even did a backpacking trip all around Europe for 40 days and now i wouldn't stand it anymore, i need my private room with only close people u know what i mean 

so basically i've became more picky in my 25yrs old, especially when it comes to sleep hours and having a proper rest. 

Diminishing Food Quality simultaneous with Increased Costs 

The Housing Bubble - Rent, AirBnB, mortgages, real estate investment trusts 

Inheritance Tax 

Sugar

Blockbusters 

Behaviour of “Democratic” Governments 

1 hour ago, Breakdown said:

current music

current celebrities

current social media and its topics

the stubborn far left narritive the youth is trying to push

:rip:

Young pop stars. I don’t find any of them interesting… at ALL. And I mean any of them under the age of 30.

I don’t know if that’s my age or if the pop girls are dry, though. Because I really love all the new rap girls.

Drinking basically ever, partying, being hyper sexual, seeking validation from other men, dating in general, casual sex/hook ups, starving my body and working out excessively to look more desirable, stan culture, red meat.

Edited by CottageHore

Vapid personalities. I feel like when I was younger I wouldn’t really care about someone having nothing to offer if they where gorgeous but now I literally need personality, from friends and partners. I don’t really even care much about looks nowadays tbh.

Loud, crowded bars and clubs. Now I usually go to the house party, then go home when everyone heads out to the clubs.

People who say things they don't mean. Literally what is the point of going on about how much you miss me and need to hang out, when you have zero intention to follow through? You're not doing me a favor, life is too short for pretend friendships, we can part ways and keep it moving.

Edited by PoisonPill

33 minutes ago, Juanny said:

We're not here to do the work and educating this adult should have otherwise they wouldn't have to be schooled and made bitter in some way by some youths so I'd just leave it I guess...

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.