P!nk - 'TRUSTFALL'

EnterTheAttic

Little Pinkies are so kind :hug:

I think people will like the album as long as they don't expect anything too incredible. It's a solid album, though - in general and especially given she's a mom who gives no real fucks anymore and is clearly set in her ways lmao

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

19 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

Another Hey Why would be fantastic! Also hoping for a new sex song 

giphy.gif

Why does she look like Cardi in this gif

So now when tracklist is announced and new single is out.. I just hope it won't be another quiet break for her before the album drops. She better work hard these couple weeks.. 

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I think people will like the album as long as they don't expect anything too incredible. It's a solid album, though - in general and especially given she's a mom who gives no real fucks anymore and is clearly set in her ways lmao

That's exactly why she'll probably never leave RCA. She's doing whatever type of music she wants, and that's what she values, the creativity freedom. 

The fact that she's not being forced to put out some tiktok trendy 2 minute song is actually surprising, given how artists are being treated right now. 

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

Do you guys think there will be some sassy tracks in TRUSTFALL?? 

Something like **** Like You or maybe Revenge or Hey Why??

Nah! It'a been said multiple times that other than NGNDA and Trustfall, the rest of the album is pretty mellow. With midtempos and slowtempos

2 hours ago, Arknex said:

So now when tracklist is announced and new single is out.. I just hope it won't be another quiet break for her before the album drops. She better work hard these couple weeks.. 

Her episode on the Kelly Clarkson Show is coming up Monday, 02/06. 

Then I think nothing until 02/15 when she's having her BBC Radio 2 Piano Room performance. And then on release day she'll be on Graham Norton to perform. 

2 hours ago, Anonimate said:

Who cares about iTunes in nowdays?

Her team is really stuck in the past decade 

In case of an album, one purchase in iTunes equals A LOT of streams, so it actually makes sense.

2 hours ago, Pilgs said:

The main banner on iTunes Aus is to preorder Trustfall

Of course it’s linked to the clean version of the album so people now buying the clean version of the title track 

9 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I believe Trustfall the song itself is tooooooooooooo incredible :gaycat3:

Songwriting Credits for Trustfall:

1. "When I Get There" (David Hodges & Amy Wadge)

2. "Trustfall" (Alecia Moore, Johnny McDaid & Fred Gibson)

3. "Turbulence" (Matthew Koma & Madison Love)

4. "Long Way to Go" featuring The Lumineers (Alecia Moore, Jeremiah Fraites, Jesse Shatkin, John Stephen Sudduth, Maureen "Mozella" McDonald & Wesley Schultz)

5. "Kids in Love" featuring First Aid Kit (Ludvig Söderberg, Jakob Jerlström & Klara Söderberg)

6. "Never Gonna Not Dance Again" (Alecia Moore, Shellback & Max Martin)

7. "Runaway" (Edvard Erfjord & Clementine Douglas)

8. "Last Call" (Alecia Moore, Billy Mann & Pete Wallace)

9. "Hate Me" (Alecia Moore & Greg Kurstin)

10. "Lost Cause" (Wrabel, Sam de Jong & SAM ROMANS)

11. "Feel Something" (Teddy Geiger, Ian Franzino, Jason Evigan & Nate Mercereau)

12. "Our Song" (Jesse Shatkin, Jessica Karpov & Maureen "Mozella" McDonald)

13. "Just Say I'm Sorry" featuring Chris Stapleton (Chris Stapleton & Alecia Moore)

12 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

So she wasn’t involved in writing more than half of the album..? :biblio:

The fact that she said she wrote all the songs during the pandemic and that's why she liked it so much, because she had time to write and create everything...

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The fact that she said she wrote all the songs during the pandemic and that's why she liked it so much, because she had time to write and create everything...

I'm appalled... she had more credits on CTMH. 

12 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

And then she decided she has to release a new EP because she wrote too many songs, and then it's too much she has to release another for them during her tour.......

Cat Kinkytwt GIF - Cat Kinkytwt Stan Twitter GIFs

51 minutes ago, loveofpopculture said:

Songwriting Credits for Trustfall:

1. "When I Get There" (David Hodges & Amy Wadge)

2. "Trustfall" (Alecia Moore, Johnny McDaid & Fred Gibson)

3. "Turbulence" (Matthew Koma & Madison Love)

4. "Long Way to Go" featuring The Lumineers (Alecia Moore, Jeremiah Fraites, Jesse Shatkin, John Stephen Sudduth, Maureen "Mozella" McDonald & Wesley Schultz)

5. "Kids in Love" featuring First Aid Kit (Ludvig Söderberg, Jakob Jerlström & Klara Söderberg)

6. "Never Gonna Not Dance Again" (Alecia Moore, Shellback & Max Martin)

7. "Runaway" (Edvard Erfjord & Clementine Douglas)

8. "Last Call" (Alecia Moore, Billy Mann & Pete Wallace)

9. "Hate Me" (Alecia Moore & Greg Kurstin)

10. "Lost Cause" (Wrabel, Sam de Jong & SAM ROMANS)

11. "Feel Something" (Teddy Geiger, Ian Franzino, Jason Evigan & Nate Mercereau)

12. "Our Song" (Jesse Shatkin, Jessica Karpov & Maureen "Mozella" McDonald)

13. "Just Say I'm Sorry" featuring Chris Stapleton (Chris Stapleton & Alecia Moore)

:duca:

Always love her work with BIlly!!!!!

Her writing has been terrible, and lately always odes to Willow or Jameson, so it's for the best. 

13 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Her writing has been terrible, and lately always odes to Willow or Jameson, so it's for the best. 

Take it back, not while she just gave us Trustfall.

I know it’s only songwriting credits but DAMN! I’m disappointed. :hoetenks: