• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

1 hour ago, Wrecked said:

Happy is one of the best songs P!nk has done in years and you will all accept that fact. :gaycat5:

This I totally agree. Also love how the lyrics are very grown up Missundaztood. :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, dfantasy said:

Wait... all this talk about H2BH is making me revisit the album (in years) - it's actually good? 

For me, it's not a good album, but it has really good songs. 

1 hour ago, dfantasy said:

Wait... all this talk about H2BH is making me revisit the album (in years) - it's actually good? 

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

5 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Courage is bottom top 10 in P!nk's catalogue. Truly a STAIN. I'd even say it is H2BH's worst song.

5 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Oh easily - truly a repugnant audio experience. And there's always time and relevance to hate on it :clap3:

4 hours ago, Anonimate said:

Courage and Can We Pretend are two of the worst songs of her career.

she really delivered “go girl give us nothing” vibes

I hate y'all :skull:

Courage is not even the worst song on that album. Yall doing the most :bibliahh: Circle Game is literally right there

Overall H2BH has some really really great songs on it but not enough to justify releasing the whole album. Most of the other tracks aren't even bad, they're just bland and uninspired

5 hours ago, dfantasy said:

It's not a bad album.

She should have replaced Circle Game, The Last Song Of Your Life and Can We Pretend with Headache, Jail Break and Daughter and we would have a VERY good album

She should've just taken the actually great 6 tracks - Hustle, Hey Why, 90 Days, Happy, We Could Have It All, The Last Song of Your Life and release Beautiful Trauma Super Deluxe or something.

Walk Me Home, H2BH, Courage, Love Me Anyway and More are cute too I guess but... I could live without them. She shoulda re-worked them and kept them for another album maybe.

The rest should've been scrapped :fan:

Courage is atrocious

hate y'all for remind me about its infamous existance :biblio:

H2BH has a lot of tracks that deserves as much love as her classics

But the Era was so bad that the good songs gets completely overshadowed by the album cover, the bad singles, 90 days MV, the bad promo, by its flop... :rip:

9 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Lack of taste detected.

Worst 3 songs are indeed My Attic, Circle Game and Can We Pretend.

Can We Pretend is…definitely a song!

but worse than Courage/Happy? I don’t think 

But I will give ya that Can We pretend is pretty soulless 

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

It's not a bad album.

She should have replaced Circle Game, The Last Song Of Your Life and Can We Pretend with Headache, Jail Break and Daughter and we would have a VERY good album

If Exit Strategy was in that album it would already make it top5 in her career

28 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Exit Strategy needed/needs some refinement in the lyrics department. It’s a great song and she sounds wonderful on it 

28 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

That's THE ONE unreleased song I never listen to lol

5 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

It's not a bad album.

Literally all the B-sides/unreleased tracks would have made the album 100% better. And of course "More". Don't know what they were thinking. 

2 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Literally all the B-sides/unreleased tracks would have made the album 100% better. And of course "More". Don't know what they were thinking. 

What unreleased leaked?

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

What unreleased leaked?

I believe they are referring to all of P!nk's unreleased songs that have leaked throughout time. 

They would make better album tracks than some of H2BH

13 hours ago, aaron511 said:

She should've just taken the actually great 6 tracks - Hustle, Hey Why, 90 Days, Happy, We Could Have It All, The Last Song of Your Life and release Beautiful Trauma Super Deluxe or something.

Walk Me Home, H2BH, Courage, Love Me Anyway and More are cute too I guess but... I could live without them. She shoulda re-worked them and kept them for another album maybe.

The rest should've been scrapped :fan:

Exactly. Why release a brandnew album during an album era's tour cycle? A deluxe version of BT with 6 or 7 new songs (like with FH tour edition with the DVD or TTAL with 321851641654 bonus tracks) would have made much more sense and sales would have counted towards BT still (I guess).

Since H2BH was to be an EP originally, I wonder what the songs were she chose for it.  

i know people feel a way about H2BH but i liked that album and i'm glad we got that instead of droplets or an EP

20 minutes ago, Braz said:

This is gonna be bad BAD for us...

She should sign some copies, put the glitter on them or something...

But what's the "Gloria case" like? He's a proper streaming era artist isn't he? What are his usual pure sales numbers? I'm so lost hahahah 

The one thing that could’ve saved her first week numbers was a collab with a huge streaming artist like Ariana or Dua. But she would never do that…

5 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

But what's the "Gloria case" like? He's a proper streaming era artist isn't he? What are his usual pure sales numbers? I'm so lost hahahah 

Sam uses the pronouns they/them. Sam last album from 2020 debuted with 41k(18k pure sales). They aren't a big streaming artist and don't have a big fanbase. Sam has a big hit thanks to TikTok but the popularity of one song on TikTok doesn't translate into interest in the rest of the artist's discography and doesn't help much with album sales.

39 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

The one thing that could’ve saved her first week numbers was a collab with a huge streaming artist like Ariana or Dua. But she would never do that…

First Aid Kit is gonna save ha era... :alexz: