NYT reporter: Beyoncé's Act II is an acoustic album, Act III is a Jay Z joint album

State of Grace.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Pristine

• Hustler

this is like worst case scenario :rip: we wanted rock and r&b!

16 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Lol no.

Act II are the visuals.

Act III is the tour.

Not sure how many times it has to be said that we know with 100% certainty that this is the only thing it is not... She's explicitly stated that all three acts have already been recorded.

She needs to pull Kim already, we are so tired of him and his ugly rap

On 11/18/2022 at 9:41 AM, FightForTanas said:

Ready for songs like Smash Into You, Halo and Disappear. :jonny5:

Disappear :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Also perched for a ft/

Nobody asked for another flop joint album. Bey, you can keep it and bury it. 

1 hour ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Nobody asked for another flop joint album. Bey, you can keep it and bury it. 

The way this man who cheated on her is now trying to leech off of her because he hasn't had a hit in almost a decade. What a PATHETIC, sad man. I won't comment on his looks, but he ain't all that either.

Ready for more Drunk In Loves :jonny5: 

I'm here for an acoustic album.  I Am ... Yours features some of my favorite performances from her.

The joint album tho, they can definitely keep.  

I would actually love a full on adult contemporary acoustic album from her like the first half of Sasha Fierce. Yes it was basic but it was well-done basic.

love that she is continuing to experiment. but who wants to hear Jay Z rap over acoustics:bibliahh:

actually would be funny. 

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

love that she is continuing to experiment. but who wants to hear Jay Z rap over acoustics:bibliahh:

actually would be funny. 

According to the source, the acoustic album is album #2, and the Jay album is #3

On 11/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, Grown K said:

Lol no.

Act II are the visuals.

Act III is the tour.

Didnt that Vogue reported say in June that he heard both 90s house songs and country songs? Its obvious that the country part didnt make it on Renaissance so that is likely the “acoustic” Act II album

the way some of y'all act as if Jay-Z was a DaBaby/Lil Pump type of rapper in this thread. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

the way some of y'all act as if Jay-Z was a DaBaby/Lil Pump type of rapper in this thread. :rip:

Jayz is a has been.  When was the last time he had a solo hit? :bird:

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

Jayz is a has been.  When was the last time he had a solo hit? :bird:

Probably a long time, but still, his last solo album was heavily acclaimed and it's considered one of his best. I don't want another Bey x Jay collab album but I'm not going to sit here and pretend he's a Soundcloud rapper with no talent. :giraffe:

On 11/21/2022 at 9:02 PM, Protocol said:

I would actually love a full on adult contemporary acoustic album from her like the first half of Sasha Fierce. Yes it was basic but it was well-done basic.

Still a terrible idea and I'm not even Hive. It feels like settling. 

I wish Act 1 will be disassociated with Act 2 and 3 because Act 1 was so zeitgeisty and incredible and now Act II will be a cheesy coffeehouse mess and Act III will be a tired neoliberal late-capitalist mush where they both just list brands, the latest painting they bought and their latest sex positions for an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.