NYT reporter: Beyoncé's Act II is an acoustic album, Act III is a Jay Z joint album

State of Grace.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Pristine

• Hustler

Did she not get the hint last time nobody is here for her music with the husband?

this makes sense and acoustic would be amazing (though im basing this off her older songs... Idk how it can translate to new material). and I like her Jay Z collabs

Sorry but she destroyed any overlapping fan base she had with him when she revealed he cheated. She needs to stop forcing this man on her fans 

56 minutes ago, Hustler said:

So we can officially confirm act II is music.

That’s been confirmed for a while. Several producers and writers who are involved have confirmed over the last few months. It’s Act III that people aren’t 100% sure if it’s an album or not. 

36 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

That’s been confirmed for a while. Several producers and writers who are involved have confirmed over the last few months. It’s Act III that people aren’t 100% sure if it’s an album or not. 

Yeah, but at least one further confirmation is always good. I actually thought the other ones were more vague, so good to know. At this point I’d say Act III could indeed be a joint album with Jay. Question is when will she release Act II … the tour in Summer 2023 is inching closer and I wonder if she will pull a ST and randomly drop it amidst the tour (or just as they dropped EIL randomly).

(also BOOTS being involved gets me hyped)

1 minute ago, Hustler said:

Yeah, but at least one further confirmation is always good. I actually thought the other ones were more vague, so good to know. At this point I’d say Act III could indeed be a joint album with Jay. Question is when will she release Act II … the tour in Summer 2023 is inching closer and I wonder if she will pull a ST and randomly drop it amidst the tour (or just as they dropped EIL randomly).

(also BOOTS being involved gets me hyped)

The reporter is 100% wrong about Jay-Z going on tour with her, because we already know the tour in 2023 is called the 'Renaissance World Tour' as it was already announced at the Wearable Art Gala last month, with a couple of tickets auctioned for charity. Whether the joint album is true, we'll just have to hope not.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

So Act II indeed might be a joint album with Jay.

Also, I'm starting to believe that Act III is visuals for Act I and Act II. 

38 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The reporter is 100% wrong about Jay-Z going on tour with her, because we already know the tour in 2023 is called the 'Renaissance World Tour' as it was already announced at the Wearable Art Gala last month, with a couple of tickets auctioned for charity. Whether the joint album is true, we'll just have to hope not.

I think he meant a second tour. So Renaissance is the first one, and then maybe in 2024 OTR III. Just a wild guess, though. Jay is definitely not touring next year, I agree with that.

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Do we know where he said this?

I'm surprised he's willing to talk at all

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Do we know where he said this?

I'm surprised he's willing to talk at all

On Twitter.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

28 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

On Twitter.

These say different things.  He doesn't say he worked on the album in any of these tweets, and he said he's calling bluff, meaning he doesn't know, either

Not crazy about another Jay-Z collaboration album but the possibility of an acoustic album is very exciting. Her acoustic music is so underrated and her voice fits that sound beautifully. 

When it’s all said and done I’m gonna pretend it’s a two act protect :heart:

Lemme pretend Act I is the only thing that exists. If he joins her on tour next year, I will absolutely not be going. 

43 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

These say different things.  He doesn't say he worked on the album in any of these tweets, and he said he's calling bluff, meaning he doesn't know, either

It was a big assumption from the Hive account to say he's working on the album. These Twitter accounts sure do love to embellish.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

It was a big assumption from the Hive account to say he's working on the album. These Twitter accounts sure do love to embellish.

I agree, BUT I do trust his insight, I'm sure he does have some idea as to what she's doing.

Not looking forward to acoustic unless it's ambient pop. not looking forward to jay z unless it's all drunk in love-esque

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.