NYT reporter: Beyoncé's Act II is an acoustic album, Act III is a Jay Z joint album

State of Grace.

not the joint tour with Jay Z again

no one wants to sit through his awful songs... we want to vogue

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Pristine

• GraceRandolph

She's coming for AOTY with Act II. Saving the Grammy-bait for when Adele is not competition, smart :clap3:

27 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

Taylor’s impact

Beyoncé already did an acoustic album before. It served as part one of her double album I Am… Sasha Fierce, released in late 2008 :celestial5:

Act ii sounds like it might be a slay. intrigued. She can keep act iii. I don't need no goddamn JAY-Z

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

Whatever happened to the Afrobeat album? she can keep this boring acoustic ****. UGH

Huh? The Gift is literally an Afrobeat album? Lol

What are they going to offer on this new joint album that they haven’t given us before? Talking about how you’re a billionaire couple with references to Picasso paintings is tiresome now. 

The accoustic one is going to be big, and don't mistake "accoustic" for ballad. It just means instrument driven 

:jonny:

2 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

jay z???

God Kelly Rowland ate this 

38 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Huh? The Gift is literally an Afrobeat album? Lol

I'm not talking about The Gift. There was some tea that ACT II was going to be Afrobeat.

Well its over

Still perched for act ii thoo

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

I need someone to tell me who this guy is and if he's actually reliable because I'm gonna lose my **** if the Jay Z thing is true

He's a journalist who's big in the Film Twitter/Oscar pundit world. He has access to industry screenings and has broken stories before. We'll see if this ends up true, but he's never really been one to fib or exaggerate afaik.

---

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

I'm here for the acoustic album but this ***** better put out some damn music videos for ACT I first like wtf man :ace:

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

He's a journalist who's big in the Film Twitter/Oscar pundit world. He has access to industry screenings and has broken stories before. We'll see if this ends up true, but he's never really been one to fib or exaggerate afaik.

---

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Oh God... :( this is awful

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

I need someone to tell me who this guy is and if he's actually reliable because I'm gonna lose my **** if the Jay Z thing is true

He's the one who confirmed Rihanna was on Black Panther in early October - so he has sources.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.