NYT reporter: Beyoncé's Act II is an acoustic album, Act III is a Jay Z joint album

State of Grace.

Acoustic album sounds great , I always wanted her to do something like this.

Album with Jay though:noparty: I totally understand them touring together makes sense since they have 3 children, but EIL was such a dull album...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Hustler

• GraceRandolph

She can announce jay z as just an opening act though.. 

Anyway looking forward to the acoustic act 2.. i know Adele's wig is not safe anymore 

Whatever happened to the Afrobeat album? she can keep this boring acoustic ****. UGH

Well she can keep them :rip: The way NO ONE wants another Beyoncé and Jay-Z collab album or tour yet they continue to shove it down our throats :deadbanana2:

I was really looking forward to the other rumors of the other two acts serving afro beats and hip hop leaning 

Jay z, again. FN again. Nothing new. Nothing's changed:gaycat7:

9 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Whatever happened to the Afrobeat album?

You mean The Gift? 

I didn't hear news about an Afrobeat album. 

OT : It's difficult to know where the truth is. Until the day Renaissance was released, it was discribed as House and the only House song is the lead.

We heard things rumors about country. So maybe someone just heart one song from the acoustic album that was country leaning. Nothing is ever certain with Giselle. 

No comment on the joint album. 

Edited by BnPac

If she makes an acoustic album with just 2-3 writers for every song (with her in credits too) she could finally win AOTY. Why are you mad?. 

2 minutes ago, BnPac said:

You mean The Gift? 

I didn't hear news about an Afrobeat album. 

OT : It's difficult to know where the truth is. Until the day Renaissance was released, it was discribed as House and the only House song is the lead.

We heard things rumors about country. So maybe someone just heart one song from the acoustic album that was country leaning. Nothing is never certain with Giselle. 

No comment on the joint album. 

Rumours about a country album have been around since Renaissance was announced so I'm believing they're true. Hopefully it's that rather than just "acoustic".

Edited by State of Grace.

It makes sense for an on the run lll tour to happen. They only toured America and Europe the first 2 times. I’d be down for a second Carter’s record as long as they both get to Asia, Australia and South America. Apeshit is hands down one of my fav Beyonce songs 

What a kind of reverse renaissance would that be?

Excited for Act II  :duca:

(this could be her AOTY winner)

Not so much about Act III.  :rip:

Acoustic album would be a slay, I'm hoping for acoustic pop and country :jonny: As for the prospect of another Jay collab project... :biblio: 

Not another ******* Jay-Z tour :rip:

I feel like ever since Lemonade her whole career has been 50% her, 50% him. Joint albums, joint tours, a whole album about him. I get that they're married, but no other artist does this.

Edited by PoisonCandy

I need someone to tell me who this guy is and if he's actually reliable because I'm gonna lose my **** if the Jay Z thing is true

I love it when the third and conclusive act of my rebirth is one I've done before and to everyone's chagrin 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.