Christina Aguilera - "Cuando Me De La Gana"

Xtripped

The way Xtina planed & release everything based on Latin award shows 

She will probably perform this at the Latin Grammys 

The era was a complete mess but at least she gave us 7 music videos :eek:

She will probably release the full video tomorrow or Friday 

never thought in a milion years that this era will be with her most music videos...

1 hour ago, Gold said:

never thought in a milion years that this era will be with her most music videos...

just a sign for her English era tbh :WAP:

2 hours ago, Gold said:

Mte, you can tell she's really passionate about this project.

I hope she keeps this energy for her next english record :toofunny3:

Yaaaas!!! She did THAT with that La Reina performance, and now she’s ready to do THAT AGAIN with her  Latin Grammy Nominated song from her Grammy Nominated Album!

:gaycatina1:

So this will probably be without Christian? I prefer that version of the song 

I love how she keeps dropping new videos, i hope she keeps going to build a campaign for her win on Latin Pop album at the Anglo Grammys. It looks great, that aesthetic fits very well with the song :jonny5:

I really want a video for Traguito and Brujeria though :'(  A Traguito remix with Manuel Turizo would be perfect, i can totally imagine his voice on that second verse

So many videos this era :chick2:

I’m guessing if there’s a full video that it will drop sometime today closer to/after the Latin Grammy performance? If there’s a full video I would be surprised if Christian isn’t in it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.