Donald Trump calls for Drug Dealers to recieve the death penalty

Armani?

god I get sick to my stomach just seeing his disgusting face, let alone hearing him trying to speak. what a vile waste of space. 

2 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

:clap3:

Demoncrats won’t do anything about the drug problem. They actually enable it.

Tf do you think Republicans are doing? They just ignore it completely and use it to fuel their agenda against ThE iLlEgAlS!!!!

1 minute ago, DonSiblon said:

:clap3:

Demoncrats won’t do anything about the drug problem. They actually enable it.

The same Democrat party that had the 3 strikes rule in the 90s?

They enable the Republican party given the chance 

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The same Democrat party that had the 3 strikes rule in the 90s?

spacer.png

Also be clear here he’s talking about the cartels that sell fentanyl, lol classic click bate tweet. 

11 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The way celebrities and politicians all do c*ke on the low but regular people smoking weed are demonised :deadbanana4:

It says "DEALERS" not "USERS" tho..

In all honesty something must be done about drug dealers..

54 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

spacer.png

Also be clear here he’s talking about the cartels that sell fentanyl, lol classic click bate tweet. 

Today, where the Biden administration has more federal funding for police officers than Trump's?

And no, he said drugs. Weed isnt federally legal and will be enforced as schedule 1 as soon as Trump gets back in, be forreal. 

OFxLwIc.gif

I don't disagree with this, for a certain class of drugs (crack, fentanyl, etc). Taking strong preventative action against dealers to ultimately save the lives of potential users.

As long as he keeps this same energy for pharma companies who are contributing just as much if not more to this epidemic.

He’s just saying anything that comes to his mind first. Very disrespectful.

Please vote vote vote

17 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

I don't disagree with this, for a certain class of drugs (crack, fentanyl, etc). Taking strong preventative action against dealers to ultimately save the lives of potential users.

As long as he keeps this same energy for pharma companies who are contributing just as much if not more to this epidemic.

This isnt happening, nor the CIA:rip:

It will just be a 2.0 outcome of Reagan like politics except many innocent ppl, disproportionately Black men will end up dead.

Did he not pardon some drug dealers when he left office? The irony 

My connect better watch out :lakitu:

I do think people who lace drugs with fentanyl to cut costs should be at least put in prison. They kill people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.