Trump officially files FEC paperwork to seek presidency in 2024

mercurialworld

spacer.png

We been knew it was happening... but now it's official. :rip:

Do you think he will win, or not?

6 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

This infighting with him vs. DeFloptis... I cannot wait

This will probably be the premature fight for presidency.

No one is here for Biden :rip: 

These old men running for President :deadbanana2:

The USA needs someone young fr

Can they charge his *** already? :doc:  He needs to be in JAIL NOW.

THE GIRL R FIGHTING!!!! the GOP is going to be sorry that they spent years kissing his a**. good luck girls!!

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Are you in the US? 

OT: let the fighting begin :jonny6:

10 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Just like how dems were going to get wiped out in a red wave...

Just now, Mike91 said:

Just like how dems were going to get wiped out in a red wave...

I meant more people that are in the middle.

No one is here for Biden. He might get votes against trump like last time, but that would be the only reason to vote for him.

He has no chance against DeSantis, and I’m afraid that he has a shot against Trump but he is a lot weaker than in 2020.

Didn’t know the circus was back in town.

This is good; I hope he gets the nomination because Biden can beat Trump. I think Desantis would win the presidency against Biden. I think Desantis would win Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania in addition to Ohio and Florida.

The civil war that is about to begin between trump and de santis is coming now. 

I don’t think DeSantis has the guts to go after Trump. He might just decide to focus on Florida and try for the presidency in 2028.

I do not have the strength to deal with my family through another Trump presidency. I'm still not over his first term. This man needs to either go to jail or d-word before the next election :rip: 

The fact that the best dems could hope for is trump coming out on top. :deadbanana2:

Hilary, so sorry I doubted your brilliance, girl.

2 hours ago, Anomaly said:

This is good; I hope he gets the nomination because Biden can beat Trump. I think Desantis would win the presidency against Biden. I think Desantis would win Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania in addition to Ohio and Florida.

Agreed. This is literally the only reason why I'm even remotely pleasing the idea of Trump running. Never thought I'd even utter this. :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

If Trump wins against DeSantis, Trump could likely lose to Biden in the primary especially since Biden could get some meaningful policies passed since he still has the Senate

If DeSantis wins against Trump, I hope Trump runs 3rd party and that would easily ensure a Biden victory.

So honestly, if I was DeSantis at this point I wouldn't risk it right now.  2028 would be an easier election for Republicans going off of recent history and there would be a much smaller risk of Trump sabotage.  

Just goes to show if you have money and power, you can get away with corruption and breaking the law. Idc if you're Republican. If you care about American citizens upholding the law, Trump should not be able to secure a presidential nominee. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.