Missile strikes Polish town, killing 2

mystery

BLOOMBERG: US Official Says Russian Missiles Crossed Into Poland
REUTERS: Polish premier calls urgent meeting of national security committee

WASHINGTON POST: Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2

KYIV, Ukraine — A senior U.S. intelligence official says Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people.

Polish government spokesman Piotr Mueller did not immediately confirm the information, but said top leaders were holding an emergency meeting due to a “crisis situation.”

Polish media reported that two people died Tuesday afternoon after a projectile struck an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine.

REUTERS: Biden said Ukraine air defence missile responsible for Poland blast - NATO source

BERLIN, Nov 16 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden told G7 and NATO partners that a missile blast in eastern Poland was caused by a Ukrainian air defence missile, a NATO source told Reuters on Wednesday.

Edited by mystery

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• illia

• Karla Cabello

• Protocol

Oh no.... Here we go...... Hope they approach this with caution cause I don't wanna die because of assholes in control of military

Still not confirmed by Polish authorities, but I'm afraid it's true.

Russia better apologize or something but I just know rich elite war hawks are thirsty and were just WAITING for this to happen to they can hide in their bunkers while poor folks die for their political interests :mazen:

This seems to be true? I'm eager to see how NATO is going to respond to this

Stream "Pang" by Caroline Polachek before we're all enlisted into the army

Good thing the album of the decade "Diamonds & Dancefloors" has already leaked in full :clap3:

So while Putin sent his lapdog Lavrov to reject the peace plans Ukraine established at the G20, Putin is busy bombing all over Ukraine, one of which hit a Polish village. He’s in over his head and needs to go

Loved you KTRL I guess.. very scary.

The Pentagon has not confirmed this, but several ambassadors have just tweeted that emergency meetings are currently happening.

My suspicion is that nothing escalatory will come of this regardless of anyone's feelings about it one way or the other.

Mostly because the CIA and FSB meeting on nuclear weapons literally JUST happened in Ankara.

Also Russia and Ukraine JUST restarted the grain deal for Africa after Turkey AND Hungary BOTH voted against them in UNGA reparations vote.

I'm sick of Russia. Those cowards must kill Putin and let us enjoy our lives. Enough with their bullshit. :biblio:

20 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Some claims now that it was debris from Russian rockets shot down by Ukraine that landed in Poland. Still awful if true, but it'd be a big difference

Hope we'll hear more soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.