TUKOH TAKA - Nicki, Maluma & Myriam (SNIPPET)

FOCK

Rumoured for weeks now, video has already allegedly been filmed. Release officially announced via Nicki’s instagram, set for November 18.

E2cpWx9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by FOCK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Weld_E

• Nickimeetsatrl

• SchmoodRing

The is such an all around MESS :skull: 

Fitting for Qatar World Cup ig...

Nicki & Maluma I’m here for it 

World Cup theme… ohhh Nicki keeps winning this year :gaycat1:

whoa the official anthem of the most shameful World Cup of all time… fitting as some said

is she gonna perform in Qatar as well? i mean she clearly doesn’t give a **** about her LGBTQ+ fans so why shouldn’t she :whistle:

Edited by Grizzo

29 minutes ago, Grizzo said:

whoa the official anthem of the most shameful World Cup of all time… fitting as some said

is she gonna perform in Qatar as well? i mean she clearly doesn’t give a **** about her LGBTQ+ fans so why shouldn’t she :whistle:

A clear indication that you have no understanding of Nicki’s relationship with her large gay base, nor what she represents to her Black or Arab, gay fans. 

She’s breaking ground here as a female, as a rapper, as a woman of color & as someone who’s imagery can be sexually charged. LGBT issues are critical to push for, but they’re not the only representation issues to consider.

Qatar is also not the only country to host with human rights violations, you’d be hard pressed to list one that doesn’t have them, including Russia, South Africa, Brazil and the US. 

Aside from that, you can quit with the faux outrage, as I can list a plethora of human rights implications for literally any pop star you wish to name. But it’s Nicki, so have your narrative. Good luck. 

Edited by FOCK

I’m so interested to hear a Nicki/Maluma collab ?

Edited by Black Jesus

Snippet doesn’t sound the best. I’m interested to hear what this is gonna sound like.

14 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Snippet doesn’t sound the best. I’m interested to hear what this is gonna sound like.

I expect a switch up in instrumental elements between the 3 artists. Maluma’s verse is serving forgettable, but I really hope the chorus is an anthem. 

1 hour ago, Baby Blue said:

Friday

2:57

Why is it so short 

Nickis verse sounds good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.