Would you prefer stop eating Pizza for life or stop eating Burgers and fries 4 life ?

MoonGoodandHappy

6 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

May I ask what country are you from?  

The US. 
Id never get a cheese burger pizza normally lol, but yea, if I can’t have a burger ever again then I could somewhat satisfy the craving with that. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navy4Life

• BGKC

• byzantium

• ChapelHooker

1 hour ago, LittleMonster2012 said:

I’m not a stupid american who eats ****.

so I dont care about both

how edgy

Edited by byzantium

Honestly, I don’t really eat burgers or pizza but my favorite meal is fish and chips so I guess I need to give up pizza. 

ew. i dont have disgusting eating habits like the north americans so i dont care about either

Separate this into three because have you ever had pizza AND fries? :jonny5: whew, what a combo 

Ultimately pizza wins, so bye burgers and fries (ily tho)!

Pizza. I've lost taste for it. Only pizza I eat these days is Red Baron's Pizza. Burger & Fries >>>

Burgers and fries are kinda gross tbh, kind of the least delicious way of having a sandwich. 

I don't eat beef, so the choice is automatic!

i cant give up fries so pizza it is 

chewing-oprah.gif

I would stop eating burgers and fries, I don’t really like red meat anyway.

Pizza on the other hand, I love a huge pizza loaded with vegetables

Burger & Fries win all day.

I don't need this challenge to never eat a pizza ever again in my life. :cm:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I only eat poultry but I like my fries and pizza. Bianca with chicken :gaycatina1:

Trying to incorporate more plant-based foods, and I honestly don't care for fries, but if it came down to never eating a plant-based burger or a plant-based pizza, I'd stop eating burgers for life. Pizza is way too delicious. 

I don't eat burgers. And although fries are probably my favorite food on the planet, I'd have to keep pizza. It's simply the more versatile option that you can make as healthy or unhealthy as you want. Fries will only ever be one thing.

I’m trying to stop eating red meat anyway so I’d say burgers but fries? Literally wtf am I supposed to eat at a side :dancehall2:

I’d say keep the Pizza. It can come in so many varieties and styles and flavors, I’d never get bored!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.