Gwen teases new music in 2023

GwennyGwenGwen

No one's allowed to make fun of the next music no matter how corny it is or we might never hear her on record again everyone get in agreement on this quick.

14 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

No one's allowed to make fun of the next music no matter how corny it is or we might never hear her on record again everyone get in agreement on this quick.

And if you do, do it on tiktok cause there's no chance she knows how to use it :heart:

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

If it's anything country she can 1000% keep it and throw it out. 

I actually wouldn't mind some country songs from her as long as it's not with B***e.

and what about it? i doubt she's releasing anything :coffee2:

I hope it still comes out if she releases a couple of singles and they don’t chart. She gets discouraged too easy. Her name and a few promo appearances will chart a new album. Single success is next to impossible because of her age.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 9:33 AM, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Doesn't seem to be the case in terms of who she's rumored to be working with recently, more on the rock side of things reading tea leaves...but who knows with her...it could be literally any genre. She's also rumored to possibly be on the new Blink 182 album or somehow have worked with them, but nobody really knows anything right now.

i want that reggae dancehall album that she was working on considering people who heard the record actually liked it. idk depending on certain things i feel like albums shouldn't be scrapped. droplets should also be relagated to bonus tracks too.

On 11/12/2022 at 9:45 AM, queenoftheclouds said:

She probably has a few songs that she likes. Her make up and clothing line should earn her so much money to cover the cost of making and actually release an album. If it don't then she wouldn't do that.

please let this be the case for fucks sake

On 11/12/2022 at 12:11 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

If its not another cool or 4 in the morning keep it

HARD 2 LUV was her shot at a COOL 2.0 and she fumbled it by scrapping that album and era like a dumb puta

On 11/12/2022 at 12:26 PM, Innocencelost said:

At least we’re not the ones still waiting for “Masochism” 

scRIHming

On 11/12/2022 at 1:16 PM, Marla Singer said:

I actually wouldn't mind some country songs from her as long as it's not with B***e.

she could actually do a very solid country album but that's not what we want from her right now

On 11/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, XtinaStripped said:

I hope it still comes out if she releases a couple of singles and they don’t chart. She gets discouraged too easy. Her name and a few promo appearances will chart a new album. Single success is next to impossible because of her age.

like idk if that's a good thing like yeah it means that she still has the hunger for like success but if she's really gonna let mundane **** like popularity determine her worth then that's sad. she's established and has nothing to prove. she needs to keep it pushing and do her thing like kylie minogue does. 

either that or just shamelessly give us a sellout era and drop that other calvin harris or marshmello banger

clap clap clap clap clap, clap di clap di clap, clap clap.

i streamed it and tested positive for Gonorrhea soon after :cm:

coincidence? i think not.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Is Miss Thing gonna Re-Reintroduce herself? :rip: I have very low expectations and am highkey expecting a country mess 

She was more concrete about the new music coming out in an even more recent interview...but "when the timing feels right..."

Q: Do you have any new music on the way or incubating?

A: I wrote a lot of new music during the pandemic, while we were all in lockdown. It was such a strange time because I was writing on Zoom with people I hadn’t ever even met in person! But it was really refreshing to get back into writing, and I do have a lot of new music in the works. I will definitely share it with the world when the timing feels right.

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

I want a full ska/reggae-pop album, but I know we'll never get it :redface:

It's written and recorded...but probably won't ever be released :biblio:

19 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

I want a full ska/reggae-pop album, but I know we'll never get it :redface:

a dream :'( 

On 11/25/2022 at 6:28 PM, GwennyGwenGwen said:

It's written and recorded...but probably won't ever be released :biblio:

What? Why? I thought everything was scrapped since the very start. Is she ok? :biblio:

On 11/12/2022 at 6:28 PM, Edibles. said:

If it's anything country she can 1000% keep it and throw it out. 

THIS

TIWTTFL was a snap and iy needs a sister

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.