Gwen teases new music in 2023

GwennyGwenGwen

I'll believe it when I see it but...in an interview yesterday she brought it up unprompted (which wouldn't be all that big a deal in itself, although she'd been avoiding talking about music lately until very recently)...but then her social media team retweeted a fan accounts clip of her talking about it, which is very unlike them and makes me think there may actually be something in the plans now...

If it's anything country she can 1000% keep it and throw it out. 

2 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

If it's anything country she can 1000% keep it and throw it out. 

Doesn't seem to be the case in terms of who she's rumored to be working with recently, more on the rock side of things reading tea leaves...but who knows with her...it could be literally any genre. She's also rumored to possibly be on the new Blink 182 album or somehow have worked with them, but nobody really knows anything right now.

She probably has a few songs that she likes. Her make up and clothing line should earn her so much money to cover the cost of making and actually release an album. If it don't then she wouldn't do that.

People constantly bringing up country music is a bit tiring. She done a couple of country features with her husband, she's never once said she herself wants to make country music.

let's go Gwenny Gwen Gwen!

I cant imagine being a Gwen stan. The 10 year delays. the multiple cancelled eras etc. omg :deadbanana2:

I can only keep up for that long

19 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I cant imagine being a Gwen stan. The 10 year delays. the multiple cancelled eras etc. omg :deadbanana2:

I can only keep up for that long

We're definitely masochists lol.

Give us Serious 2.0 and Wonderful Life 2.0

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Give us Serious 2.0 and Wonderful Life 2.0

3.0, i consider Fluorescent to be Serious 2.0, and Getting Warmer to be Wonderful Life 2.0 :coffee2:

12 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

3.0, i consider Fluorescent to be Serious 2.0, and Getting Warmer to be Wonderful Life 2.0 :coffee2:

Not you comparing sex song being a 2.0 to a melancholy song about suicide :deadbanana2: ksjshkgsfjhdj

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not you comparing sex song being a 2.0 to a melancholy song about suicide :deadbanana2: ksjshkgsfjhdj

Lmao I so don't think Getting Warmer is a sex song! But I love that you do lol

9 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Lmao I so don't think Getting Warmer is a sex song! But I love that you do lol

She moaning on the song half of the time so I see it as Gwen's crave for the d :giraffe:

56 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

At least we’re not the ones still waiting for “Masochism” 

56 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

At least we’re not the ones still waiting for “Masochism” 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.