Samantha Jade - 'Love.Sick Volume 1'

SamanthaJadeFr

Samantha Jade will release her first EP called ''Love Sick'', on friday november 25th 2022, the week of her 10 years anniversary since winning ''The X Factor Australia''.

To mark the decade since she hit the spotlight, Samantha has a new EP called ''Love Sick'', which she describes as an album of light and shade, and from which the single ''Let’s Hear It For The Boy'' has just been released:

“Love Sick'' is a blend of love songs and growth songs”, she told ''7Entertainment'' of the recording, which will be out on friday november 25th 2022, 

''The thing i love most about music is it makes me feel the happiest and the saddest. Love songs are beautiful and bring nostalgia and happiness to your heart in the same way sad songs do. You can’t have light without having been in the dark.”

‘I couldn’t leave the house’: X Factor winner Samantha Jade tells of traumatic ordeal | 7NEWS

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

I honesty thought this was one of the girls from little mix with the same name i was soo excited :rip:

I'm always excited for new Sammi music! I hope it's more in the vein of the fun, Let's Hear it for the boy rather than Love Sick as I couldn't really get into Love Sick as much as her bops like Bounce, In the Morning etc.

Shame she couldn't include Bounce, In the Morning, Back2Back, New Boy, Beautiful and Golden and Dance Again, and then make it an album

7 hours ago, Power love said:

I honesty thought this was one of the girls from little mix with the same name i was soo excited :rip:

Lol well while you wait for Jade from Little Mix to release her solo music, you can stan the australian gay icon Samantha Jade!

GIF-211219-133238-2.gif

3 hours ago, Skirt said:

Her album is still so good. I’m excited for this. :duca:

Coming to save australian pop music! :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Subestar23 said:

I'm always excited for new Sammi music! I hope it's more in the vein of the fun, Let's Hear it for the boy rather than Love Sick as I couldn't really get into Love Sick as much as her bops like Bounce, In the Morning etc.

Shame she couldn't include Bounce, In the Morning, Back2Back, New Boy, Beautiful and Golden and Dance Again, and then make it an album

Apparentely, it will be a mix of both sound (both of her latest singles). So we will have the best of both world. I'm also leaning more on the pop dance sound though.

Since she left Sony Music Australia, i guess she can't include all the tracks she released during and prior to 2021. I think Dance Again does have a chance to be included on the EP though.

5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Coming to save australian pop music! :jonny5:

Hopefully she serves another Show Me Love. :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Skirt said:

Hopefully she serves another Show Me Love. :WAP:

Phew, she really did that with that song. It was the highlight of the album. Wish it would have been a single with a big dance video :cries:

always wanting for new music from sammy, but I'm not as excited as before.

57 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

always wanting for new music from sammy, but I'm not as excited as before.

The EP supposedly is very versatile so hopefully, there's a little something for everybody :dancehall:

22 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Phew, she really did that with that song. It was the highlight of the album. Wish it would have been a single with a big dance video :cries:

I’d be ok with New Boy 2.0 also, even though it’s super generic. I love the note in the last chorus. Her last two songs are cute but they sound a bit dated by 3 years.

3 hours ago, Skirt said:

I’d be ok with New Boy 2.0 also, even though it’s super generic. I love the note in the last chorus. Her last two songs are cute but they sound a bit dated by 3 years.

Same, "New Boy" is her last single that i actually enjoyed and the music video was pretty good for her standard. Hope the song makes it in the final cut.

3 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I'm praying for a big power ballad :jonny5:

I know right. If she serves something anywhere close to her cover of "Heartless"...:jonny4:

Has anybody heard her cover of "Let's Hear It For The Boy?" Sounds in-line with Kygo's diva covers.

I really hope that there will be a physical copy of the new EP as a part of the collection. Anyway, Sammi deserves so much better with more promotions and opportunities.

FiV08LiWAAEB5Ww?format=jpg&name=mediumFibIEfAWQAQ2kgy?format=jpg&name=medium

Tracklist:

1- ''Love.Sick'' with Pastelle
2- ''Dance Again''
3- ''When I Was Young''
4- ''Sweet Spot''
5- ''Nobody Does Me Better''
6- ''Let's Hear It For The Boy''
7- Big Blue Skies'' featuring Nick De La Hoyde

Audios:

Where are the Samantha Jade fans? Highlights for me are Love sick, sweet spot and nobody does me better. Does anyone know if Nobody does me better is an Ariana grande demo? I swear I can hear her vocals in the chorus or it’s probably the way Sammy sings it but it definitely sounds like an Ari track. Let’s hope volume 2 isn’t 10 years away 

I love Sammi so I’ve had this on repeat! I hope that Vol 2 comes soon - she had said over the summer that 2 EPs were coming this year…

I will throw her singles since Bounce onto the end of the album to create a full album to enjoy

I found this EP kinda weak for what I know Samantha can deliver. :(

i liked more her old material was more her, i want more of NDMB, sweet spot is cute

i am checking VOL.2 when its released

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.