If a woman hits a man, can the man hit her back?

Ferret

thsi reminds me of da NYC subway video where da girl wouldn't stop messin with da guy with an 8 ball jacket and he slapped da soul out of her lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Ash12345

• Sheep

• brraap

On 11/13/2022 at 7:01 PM, Raver said:

Of course. A lot of women wanna be bold and hit men but when they hit back they wanna start crying :toofunny2:

this right here

it truly sucks cuz as men we were raised to never hit a woman but some women try to use dat an excuse to abuse and when they get hit back then they wanna cry and play victim

On 11/12/2022 at 12:21 PM, Dula Peep said:

If a dog bites me, should I bite back? 

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.gif

On 11/12/2022 at 11:28 AM, brraap said:

If a child hits me, should I hit the child back?

The mental gymnastics in here :redface:

:bibliahh:

Women are considered children and dogs now? :bibliahh:

On 11/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, Ferret said:

I watched a video where this happened and people were praising it because they said that’s true equality 

i found the vídeo: 

https://youtube.com/shorts/rFRxr_doF0A?feature=share

She'll be alright. A small price to pay to learn to treat people with respect. If she didn't learn her lesson then and there and kept behaving this way in the future she might pay a steeper price.

On 11/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, brraap said:

If a child hits me, should I hit the child back?

The mental gymnastics in here :redface:

What if it's an old man?

ezgif.com-gif-maker572cd81aaf4ee883.gif

Edited by Ash12345

25 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

What if it's an old man?

ezgif.com-gif-maker572cd81aaf4ee883.gif

Not loud thud!

Yes, if you can throw punches, you can take them.

At Katy Perry’s PRISM concert I was in the pit and a whale, more so a gigantic great whale, of a woman kept punching me and pushing me — finally I had enough, but being a skinny twink I went to push her and my hands got stuck in her back rolls. I accepted the L, and didn’t consider myself hitting a woman but defending my view of the concert.

If they strike you, you should restrain them so they don't keep at it. Don't harm, just restrain until they calm down.

I don't think anyone should hit anyone.

With that being said, I don't feel like it should be common law for a woman to be able to attack a man with no repercussions. I have never hit anyone, but I don't blame people for fighting back, tbh. However, I am not saying to use full force and beat a woman's ass.

People in this thread so proud to admit they'll beat up women given the chance :bibliahh: truly this site is filled with some of the most misogynistic people i've ever come across

Edited by Literature

I would first try to remove myself from the situation. If I cannot, then I would only hit someone if it was necessary for my own protection. Such as an out of control person of either gender that is being a threat to met/actively trying to hurt me and they need to be neutralized with a well aimed punch to the head. Self-defense is the God-given right of every living being. And just because someone is a woman doesn't mean they can't hurt you. There are strong women out there and especially if they're using something to hit you with like a tool or even a sturdy purse can cause a brain injury. I take no chances with my well-being. If this offends someone, that is their problem.

On 11/12/2022 at 12:41 AM, Breakdown said:

In Germany we'd call this a Respektschelle.

This.

Yes.

Keep your hands to yourself. Won’t start nothing WONT BE NOTHING.

Cause if a woman hits a man I care for I hope he knocks her tf out and calms her anger down. 

I don’t think he should keep hitting her but one punch or forceful slap back is okay lol usually it will be all it takes to stun her.

I know some women who are beast and can fight though so he may have to do more to stop her lmao

Edited by FreeXone

On 11/21/2022 at 6:03 PM, Literature said:

People in this thread so proud to admit they'll beat up women given the chance :bibliahh: truly this site is filled with some of the most misogynistic people i've ever come across

Grown women are not helpless weaklings. 

Equality is not tied to violence, anyone insinuating such is a danger to society.

When your concerns of equality are tied to who can assault who in a fight that shouldn't exist, you are inherently supporting reactionary violence instead of preemptively avoiding conflict in the first place, which is what equality is for.

Equality is men and women not hitting each other at all, not whether one can hit the other or not.

Before you engage with a scenario concerning violence, ask how it can be avoided for others in the future not whether you can endorse the propagation of the event across different victim lines, instead of you know, having two people assault each other.

Equality says yes, don't physically harm someone if you don't expect them to return the favour. We are gooned from birth to believe in beneficial sexism and gender bias as we are told that females are weaker and are basically damsals needing protection. Due to that, in our current society hitting back a woman is a negative and all sympathy will go towards the woman even if she initiated the altercation. 

As long as it is obviously meant to be an attack, sure but if it is by mistake, not meant to be an attack, or if they obviously not in control of themselves, don't do it.

Keep your hands to yourself is rated E for everybody.

And these hands are rated E for everybody. I'm no ones punching bag. Purple belt in Jiu Jitsu I have no problem choking a man unconscious if he wants to put hands on me.

All of you acting so hard in here :deadbanana2: I doubt most of you can land a punch so this is not something you'll ever have to worry about :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.