If a woman hits a man, can the man hit her back?

Ferret

If there is imminent danger for your life, then yes. Otherwise, no. Don’t hit people in general. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Ash12345

• Sheep

• brraap

Depends if the girl is fall on bashing the guy and is some feral crack head the ***** deserves it. But ofcourse if the men stands up for himself he be called an abuser. 

So sadly it's not allowed. I don't stand for men who abuse women they are disgusting and can go to hell. But I always see women bash man and laugh because they know they won't hit back makes me sick also :biblio:

19 hours ago, Power love said:

I have hit a few guys and they have never touch me. I was given warning though if you touch me one more time I’m going to punch you. 

I stopped ASAP!

hope next one will

23 minutes ago, Raptus said:

hope next one will

Aw hope the warning point was worth it babe. Making fun of the domestic abuse isn’t edgy. :heart:

Equality for all that includes any consequences a woman is going to make towards a man. 

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Aw hope the warning point was worth it babe. Making fun of the domestic abuse isn’t edgy. :heart:

Domestic abuse? :ahh: 

MadonnasBoyfriend

anyone ever see straight guys slapping themselves like 5 times after a woman slaps them? Lmao so dumb. Could not be me i need better revenge then that if i just got hit. I normally just go mute on people if they have offended me that much for me to want to do that

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

19 hours ago, Power love said:

:toofunny2:

Absolutely not. The only time I'd hit a woman is when I'm in danger/for self-defense, but it's very unlikely :rip:

Never. If a man hit a woman because she hits him,he should be in jail. Forever. He's not even a "man" anymore, he's a disgusting rubbish. Violence against women are inacceptable. 

I'm physically and mentally weak. It a woman hits me, I'll run for my life :skull: but I'm very vindictive so I'll ABSOLUTELY ruin her life in other very unethical ways :allears: 

Of course. A lot of women wanna be bold and hit men but when they hit back they wanna start crying :toofunny2:

9 hours ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Never. If a man hit a woman because she hits him,he should be in jail. Forever. He's not even a "man" anymore, he's a disgusting rubbish. Violence against women are inacceptable. 

:rip: 

A tricky question because it's situation-dependent. If a woman provokes me and hits me I won't ever hit her back but perhaps restrain her or hold her down. I think generally speaking men are more physically capable than the average woman. There's no reason to strike her. 

The replies in here.

:deadbanana4:

Don't hit someone who you know will beat your ass and especially don't hit someone to go viral on the internet.

Case closed.

I fall into the category of "don't-hit-people-in-general," and I'm a firm believer that violence resulting in more violence usually doesn't end well. 

My mom used to abuse my dad, constantly slapping him, hitting him, pushing him, etc. He would never lay a hand on her and would just take it. One day he got fed up and all he did was shove her back on the bed after she attacked him. She called his entire family to tell them how abusive he was and even called a woman's shelter cause we were in an unsafe household cause he was abusing us. 

So that being said, nobody should be hitting anyone. However, defending yourself is appropriate but there's no reason to hit someone back. 

I think it depends on the situation and if she's beig and the man is small.

I remember when I was in junior school this girl slapped me because I wasn't agreeing with her, let's mention I was a thin small boy and she probably weighted more than me but I wasn't gonna let any girl lay a hand over me so I slapped her back and she started crying. Needless to say that she never talked to me again and didn't bother me anymore.

these conversations are sooo corny, just stop hitting people. 

why are you so obsessed with which gender can/cannot hit the other. if you need to use violence in self-defense then fair enough, but outside of that you have no business even thinking whether it's more acceptable to hit a man or a woman. just don't hit anyone, that's it.

don’t hit anyone unless you’re prepared to get hit back x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.