If a woman hits a man, can the man hit her back?

Ferret

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Ash12345

• Sheep

• brraap

1) Don't hit anyone

2) If you need to for protection of yourself or others, you can hit someone  regardless of their gender.  

The rules are pretty simple and I am not sure why people are so hung up gender. 

No. I’m a man and ain’t no way I’m ever hitting a woman? a normal grown man knows how to handle a situation without violence towards a woman. Unless you’re in a life or death situation, even then a man should be able to take a punch

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

In Germany we'd call this a Respektschelle.

Only if the woman in question is a fascist

Depends really. Every situation is different. However when a situations becomes life threatening for the man, he has no other choice anyways 

Edited by ontherocks

18 minutes ago, byzantium said:

1) Don't hit anyone

2) If you need to for protection of yourself or others, you can hit someone regardless of their gender.  

This, basically.

18 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

even then a man should be able to take a punch

This is some machismo culture bs. :skull:

I dont believe physical violence should be used unless its self defense. If a girl slaps a guy then the guy literally knocks the girl out I think its overkill. :michael: Men know their strength and they could just as easily push someone away or even hold them down instead of knocking them out like they would another man. 

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

Why is hitting people always on y'all's minds? :rip:

Why not? It's fun 

Just remove yourself from the situation. Even though I don't see a problem with defending yourself against an attacker within reason,  unless it is on camera the man is typically going to be the one in a jail cell.

depends on how big she is tbh?

imagine she’s like 6 feet tall and built as hell and punches so hard that I fall, like ***** at that point we’re fighting wtf 

3 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

depends on how big she is tbh?

imagine she’s like 6 feet tall and built as hell and punches so hard that I fall, like ***** at that point we’re fighting wtf 

:ahh: 

I don't really consider myself a man, but for the sake of this thread, I can't imagine the amount of provocation it would take for me to hit someone. I'd sooner just exit the scenario. People like that are beneath me.

it depends on size more than gender, the man could be smaller than the woman. the situation also matters, if it's a one off punch then there's no reason to hit back but if they starting beating the **** out of you then of course you should fight.

If a child hits me, should I hit the child back?

The mental gymnastics in here :redface:

If somebody chooses violence and picks fights they are biologically handicapped from winning that's on them. :bird:

1 minute ago, brraap said:

If a child hits me, should I hit the child back?

The mental gymnastics in here :redface:

I didn't realize that women are like children and lack the brain development to properly weigh the consequences of their actions. Please teach me more about women @brraap :jonny4:

Depends on the size of the man and woman in question. Honestly a punch from a woman isn’t gonna be nearly as bad as one from a man so unless they have a knife coming at me, I wouldn’t engage in violence with a woman.

1 minute ago, Century said:

I didn't realize that women are like children and lack the brain development to properly weigh the consequences of their actions. Please teach me more about women @brraap :jonny4:

I meant if someone way weaker than you hits you, and you know you could obliterate them, why do it? 

36 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

This, basically.

This is some machismo culture bs. :skull:

It is. But it is also true. ?‍♀️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.