• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Dolce Vita

• dooart

• GraceRandolph

It’ll be some “exclusive” remixes he plays from a broken laptop speaker on a IG livestream 

He has had absolutely no connection to this woman post ASIB. He needs to hang it up. Leave it.

The fans have some weird obsession with giving Paul, Tara (and Redone) all this social media clout and engagement when they've been cutout of LG's circle for reasons. Stop giving them the time of day. 

I think that a deluxe edition with a few outtakes (especially Brooklyn Nights) could be an incredible gift.

Edited by TrueBlood

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

he's literally the only one from her camp who seems to want this to happen and has expressed it publicly

well that’s for a reason…his last production credit outside of a gaga project was for the my little pony movie :rip:

he should've let gaga know before he posted this :deadbanana4: 

How can she release something she does not know or care about?

If it's real, I don't think it will be something like ACT 2 but something more like BTW 10 year anniversary tbfh... Other artists singing some songs from the album, but everyone i can think about is already on the Dawn Of Chromatica :ahh:

Well, some part in me still hopes they release PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame, TEA, Brooklyn Nights and B**ch, Don't Kill My Vibe while they're at it :fan:

Are we sure it’s Act II? It’s probably gonna be the Tea instrumental 

Just give us TEA, Temple, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, Onion Girl, Sire and In Like With You and I'll be happy

On 11/12/2022 at 9:31 AM, Edibles. said:

He has had absolutely no connection to this woman post ASIB. He needs to hang it up. Leave it.

The fans have some weird obsession with giving Paul, Tara (and Redone) all this social media clout and engagement when they've been cutout of LG's circle for reasons. Stop giving them the time of day. 

why were they cut out? did they have a falling with miss gaga

On 11/12/2022 at 9:39 AM, TrueBlood said:

I think that a deluxe edition with a few outtakes (especially Brooklyn Nights) could be an incredible gift.

or he should pitch the demos to other artists. ava max please lol

On 11/18/2022 at 1:35 AM, Chromatica said:

Just give us TEA, Temple, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, Onion Girl, Sire and In Like With You and I'll be happy

what are all the songs that were rumored to be apart of volume 2 if it were to have happened

On 11/12/2022 at 10:58 AM, dooart said:

Well, some part in me still hopes they release PARTYNAUSEOUS, Red Flame, TEA, Brooklyn Nights and B**ch, Don't Kill My Vibe while they're at it :fan:

^

18 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

why were they cut out? did they have a falling with miss gaga

well for Tara I'm pretty sure her lupus got bad :( I hope she's doing alright these days and still finding success elsewhere

idk about the others

On 11/11/2022 at 6:56 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Stache was such a bop. 

maybe zedd can remix it with her vocals again, bc the song without gaga's vocals was released on his debut album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.