DJWS teases Act II for ARTPOP’s 10th Anniversary next year

HEAVYONIT

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

When we get ARTPOP: The Tenth Anniversary Edition with Onion Girl, In Like With You, Temple, Tinnitus, and Partynauseous. :WAP:

if only we could get Stache in it :jonnycat:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• EDEJtheArtist

• Dolce Vita

• dooart

8 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

if only we could get Stache in it :jonnycat:

Stache was such a bop. 

1 hour ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

He's so annoying because I REALLY want this and there's no way it actually happens

pretty much. shame tbh :swan:

tbh I might sound like a party pooper here, but I doubt that the fantasy album a lot of fans have turned Act 2 into really ever existed. She mentioned it originally while still basically conceptualizing the original and even later stated there wouldn't really be an "act 2" and said there could be multiple acts. In my mind, it reminds me of her saying they were going to release Brooklyn Nights through the app, and so realistically I feel like Act 2 was more or less a few completed demos that they were going to trickle out through the app after the album came out. I would totally love to hear those get released officially but I doubt the "album" is going to be as a lot of y'all imagine.

44 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

When we get ARTPOP: The Tenth Anniversary Edition with Onion Girl, In Like With You, Temple, Tinnitus, and Partynauseous. :WAP:

Partynauseous MUST be officially released. Imagine the GP hearing that after ASIB/Chromatica/LFS ?

7 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

tbh I might sound like a party pooper here, but I doubt that the fantasy album a lot of fans have turned Act 2 into really ever existed. She mentioned it originally while still basically conceptualizing the original and even later stated there wouldn't really be an "act 2" and said there could be multiple acts. In my mind, it reminds me of her saying they were going to release Brooklyn Nights through the app, and so realistically I feel like Act 2 was more or less a few completed demos that they were going to trickle out through the app after the album came out. I would totally love to hear those get released officially but I doubt the "album" is going to be as a lot of y'all imagine.

In her SXSW interview she literally said she has a complete second volume of ARTPOP and even had enough material for a 3rd. I absolutely believe that a second act exists atleast the music. I don’t think any promo or a cover was ever shot for it but you never know what’s in the archives.

he's literally the only one from her camp who seems to want this to happen and has expressed it publicly... and yet monsters are all so annoyed by him expressing the exact same thing they are lmao

Edited by Gladiator

55 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

47 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

In her SXSW interview she literally said she has a complete second volume of ARTPOP and even had enough material for a 3rd. I absolutely believe that a second act exists atleast the music. I don’t think any promo or a cover was ever shot for it but you never know what’s in the archives.

I think both of you're sort of right, and it's probably a mix of demos and completed songs, she seems to have finished at least some songs, but I don't think labels would let their artists record a complete and mastered record just to discard it like that, unless something really bad happened. 

Mmmmkay, yeah I can't imagine Gaga releasing anything ARTPOP related, but we might get some instrumentals at least if he was authorized to use the material they recorded

Edited by chromatico

5 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I think both of you're sort of right, and it's probably a mix of demos and completed songs, she seems to have finished at least some songs, but I don't think labels would let their artists record a complete and mastered record just to discard it like that, unless something really bad happened. 

There's definitely unreleased completed songs. The legal docs that leaked a while back confirmed some to have even been completely mastered. But most of the titles we know were probably left in a more rough demo form.

The era itself didn't exactly meet expectations and would've been more damaging to continue if they released another part. She was on thin ice at that point and a lot of fans were starting to turn against her.

will there be a 'prism act ii' as well? 

he's always talking.. when gaga says something @ me

It is never happening, why is he trying too hard?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.