• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• EDEJtheArtist

• Dolce Vita

• dooart

I really loved that she did something special for the BTW Anniversary, I hope ARTPOP follows :heart:

i'd be here for it

I feel like Gaga/her team might give him the green light for a 10 year anniversary thing especially since she approved that stuff for BTW 10 yr anniversary

He's always all talk, no action.

Wishful thinking :toofunny3:

I don't want Act II but a deluxe/re-release with Brooklyn Nights and some other songs would be fine.

Such a disastrous and universally panned album shouldn't be celebrated through an anniversary :swan:   its literally a  s**t stain in the underwear of her career.

Plus DJWS is a nobody, so I doubt this will even happen :dies:

He is extremely unreliable nor did he anywhere mention an 'ACT II' in his post everyone's just running away with their theories :toofunny3:

But perchedT anyway :gaygacat6:

I really hope we get Act II, it would mean so much to finally hear it after all these years. ARTPOP is and has been my favorite album for the last 9 years and has brought me and my friends so much joy, I would be forever grateful for anything new from that time.

When we get ARTPOP: The Tenth Anniversary Edition with Onion Girl, In Like With You, Temple, Tinnitus, and Partynauseous. :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.