NATHY PELUSO - ESTÁS BUENÍSIMO

The Witch

The way argentina dropped her ass after that interview went viral 

:oh:

The video is a serve but the song goes nowhere. It's another flop from her me fears

14 minutes ago, The Witch said:

colonizer vende-patria

What :redface:

5 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

We really did. 

12 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

We really did. 

What did she do?

17 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

What did she say!!

I expected the song to explode but hmmm it never did 

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

What did she do?

She stated in an interview that she felt more like a spaniard than an argentinian (mind you shes been living in Spain most of her life) so argentinians ate her up. And she went live on ig lowkey crying about it. I don't have a problem with that but she should've known that would upset the people that went to war for her on tw when that colors performance of hers went viral and americans were calling her a "culture vulture" and all that.

5 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

She stated in an interview that she felt more like a spaniard than an argentinian (mind you shes been living in Spain most of her life) so argentinians ate her up. And she went live on ig lowkey crying about it. I don't have a problem with that but she should've known that would upset the people that went to war for her on tw when that colors performance of hers went viral and americans were calling her a "culture vulture" and all that.

Hmm well, from the bios I’ve found online she has been living in Spain since she was 9. So it’d  makes a lot of sense that she’d identify primarily as a Spaniard. Seems like there was a misunderstanding from people who aren’t familiar with her life story.

14 minutes ago, Power love said:

She’s talented for sure but for some reason nobody is checking for her

cause shes the corniest person on earth

The Witch

25 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Hmm well, from the bios I’ve found online she has been living in Spain since she was 9. So it’d  makes a lot of sense that she’d identify primarily as a Spaniard. Seems like there was a misunderstanding from people who aren’t familiar with her life story.

Her feeling more spaniard makes sense. I guess argentinians were mad cause she made that "BUENOS AIRES" song, then "ARGENTINA" with Trueno. The general statement from the lashings was that she was advertising herself with all these lyrics about argentinian culture just to hit it big here. FYI not saying this is how I feel just how her detractors felt.

Shouldn’t she be busy looking after her husband and putting her hands in the political affairs of Thailand and Beijing? 

Video is excellent, song is absolute trash, it's gonna flop so hard....

Edited by mlaredoperez

Not you punctually tagging me on A** **x trash releases but not this one :fish2: @The Witch

She snapped :clap3:Jon Kortajarena :WAP:

Somehow she always serves... She was on tour this year and released only like 3 songs this year, right? EMERGENCIA, ARGENTINA and ESTÁS BUENÍSIMO? Here's to hoping NP2 comes in 2023 :wanda:If she adds Emergencía, Vivir Así Es Morir De Amor, Mafiosa and Estás Buenísimo... AOTY coming :jonny5::duca::flame:

a bop. sounds nothing like rosalia wth its even closer to lazowie puta than rosie. she always had this pop rap persona and now shes mixing it with new jack swing. I personally hope she explores more of the neo-soul side of songs like Buenos Aires for the new album.

Edited by liquiddiamonds

• 2 weeks later...

she needs to start an era properly already. i'm really curious about what her next body of work is gonna be like

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.