• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• IBeMe

• gagacasanova

• nooniebao

This is my favourite song from the album. 

I can't wait to see the video. 

Thank god they chose this over Midnight Wail, I really wish she would explore this sound more I usually don’t get too deep into her music but this song hits

I’m no expert, but this feels like abysmal timing? Anti-Hero & Midnights the album are both still smashing hard & #1, and the Xmas freeze that will completely kill Radio & chart positions is like 2 weeks away…? :rip: Saving this for late Jan/early Feb when AH is finally done & Midnights needs a boost just seems way more logical :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

I’m no expert, but this feels like abysmal timing? Anti-Hero & Midnights the album are both still smashing hard & #1, and the Xmas freeze that will completely kill Radio & chart positions is like 2 weeks away…? :rip: Saving this for late Jan/early Feb when AH is finally done & Midnights needs a boost just seems way more logical :deadbanana2:

Already top 30 @ Pop, what is her team supposed to do? It’s the obvious choice 

QueenofCopyPaste
30 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

welcome to the streaming era

This is going to smash... even harder than Anti-Hero.

A radio smash this is way too early let anti hero breathe!

• 1 month later...

yeah heard it on radio here in Canada and it sounds brilliant through speakers! I hope it resonates with the GP and I hope it slays radio like Anti-Hero

Was pleasantly surprised to hear it on radio in Australia. Seems that both Anti-Hero and Lavender Haze are getting consistent airplay here

Edited by Midnight Rain

• 2 weeks later...

Deserves to be stalling on radio like it is. Should not have been single #2. 

Where is the video? The fact that she cared to release a high budget video for Bejeweled to make it go top 10 but cant be bothered to promote a proper second single…

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this can go back to top ten, but I really wish radio would give this more spins. It's the perfect euphoric dreamy pop song.

• 2 weeks later...

So this has suddenly rebounded with the 4th largest spincrease in the top 10? I smell payola :rip:

Anyways, 4 songs in the top 10 are dropping like rocks, so this should be able to make it to #6 with no problem. 

POP:
11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 9422 8712 710 28.630

+119 Spins
+70 Bullet
+0.376 Audience

HOT AC:
11 11 TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 3167 2957 210 10.901

+42 Spins
-2 Bullet
+0.191 Audience

30 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

POP:
11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 9422 8712 710 28.630

+119 Spins
+70 Bullet
+0.376 Audience

HOT AC:
11 11 TAYLOR SWIFT Lavender Haze 3167 2957 210 10.901

+42 Spins
-2 Bullet
+0.191 Audience

awesome!

and the remix version is slaying on spotify (did like 700k yesterday I think). Combined both versions did a total of 2.1M streams!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.