• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Raphy23

• gagacasanova

• nooniebao

I honestly think it can smash concurrently with Anti-Hero, an Umbrella/Shut Up And Drive tea. We just need the video.

You can tell somebody at Republic took control. She's 2/2 so far :duca: 

Obvious and smart choice. She should keep the MV for a while until the song gains more airplay imo. I believe it's gonna be overshadowed by Anti-Hero anyway (like As It Was / Late Night Talking) but at least it already has its #2 peak.  :michael:

Midnight Rain is radio poison so I hope its stans sit this one out. They should just let it smash on Spotify until it's time to push Karma next year. :giraffe:

Edited by State of Grace.

An obvious 2nd single along with bejeweled and midnight rain. But I don’t want them to rush anti hero out I hope they let it take its time to grow bigger. 

Wow already? It sounds very different from Anti-Hero, and she's so hot right now, she might just pull it off 

It hasn't been serviced to US radio, so there's not any confirmation that this is indeed the next radio single yet.

34 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I honestly think it can smash concurrently with Anti-Hero, an Umbrella/Shut Up And Drive tea. We just need the video.

shut up and drive failed to crack the hot 100 top 10 and the pop radio top 10 so idk if that's a goal

Love it, but let Anti-Hero smash 

Guessing this is a 1 month era? Better than the 1 week eras we've had for the last 4 album releases I suppose.

1A2N0pD.gif

YASSSS THEE BEST SONG ON THE MAIN ALBUM:jonnycat::turkey::loud:

Edited by terrorblade

What will it take for her and her team to release multiple singles shouldn’t be pushed to radio at the same time? Hopefully radios ignore Lavender Haze for the time being and focus on Anti-Hero, because this will kill the longevity of AH on radio if not

:biblio: I love the whole album, but this is one of my least favourites.

50 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

It hasn't been serviced to US radio, so there's not any confirmation that this is indeed the next radio single yet.

It's officially been serviced to US radio.

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music

You need an account to view, but I'll post a screenshot shortly. 

Why do they keep serving multiple songs to radio at the same time all the damn time? Let Anti-Hero die first. 

8 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

It's officially been serviced to US radio.

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music

No, it's not. Being under Cool New Music at [insert radio format] on AllAccess ≠ Serviced to [insert radio format]. Also, I don't see that "Lavender Haze" has a download link like "Anti-Hero" there.

Seems to be the non-stans favorite so it's a good choice

It's my fave song of the album.... However I fear this will be overshadowed by anti-hero  they should wait 1 or 2 more weeks to make it the official new single.... Me thinks

21 minutes ago, DancingShoes said:

Seems to be the non-stans favorite so it's a good choice

Or the first song to listen to from the album, so if casuals stop listening at some point throughout the album the first song will have to most streams. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.