Name an artist you tried to like but cant…

Kimmo

katy, after taylor made up with her.

but her music and her views are...not it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Real

• Kimmo

• Into The Void

• Devin

3 hours ago, americanlife said:

For years, I've tried so hard to get into Kylie Minogue and I just can't. I like a lot of her singles and a couple of her albums, but most of her discog is mid :sorry:

This is who I thought of, and it always makes me sad, because her music is so much fun to so many people :monkey: She lacks a punch in both her voice and production imo

The “Solar Power” singer is one.

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely tried to like Gaga because I do think she has a great voice, I like her jazz input, several of her pop songs, and her performances. However, her albums are a tough listen and have some of the strangest & worst songs I've ever heard in my life. 

Florence and the machine, I did buy her debut album, I do enjoy her vocal, but her music is not my cup of tea.

Nicki Minaj but she’s been reusing the same bars I’ve heard from her when I was in elementary school :toofunny3: 

I love Mariah, she's intelligent, iconic, funny and beautiful and has an amazing voice, but I just can't bring myself to like her music.

Ariana, she has a nice voice, but I can't with her basic music and her annoying 'yuh's'.

Kacey Musgraves. I like her style and the aesthetic of her stuff but there’s something about her voice that never clicks with me. I find her tone to be monotone I guess? Every song by her I can’t help but think that i would like it better if it was sung by anyone else.

Carly Rae Jepsen. I do enjoy some of her music but she never stands out with me. I think her style it’s too sweet, very sugar land idk what it is but i always find it cheesy. Emotion was so overrated :rip:

Rina. I love her as a person and I like some of her music but I always feel that something is missing with her songs. They almost always lack a punch, THE punch. It’s middle of the road everytime for me. The attitude is there, the nice concept is there, the aesthetic is there but it never quite reaches its full potential. I wish she would work with better producers, but it’s never too late anyways.

Billie, Drake, Adele, Janet & Michael Jackson, Lana (anything after Born To die) 

CHVRCHES. The Mother We Share was one of my most played songs in 2012 but I couldn't get into the parent album... I gave them a chance again and listened to Every Open Eye and I didn't like it. I never listened to them ever since even though they released two more albums.

Lana (post Born To Die)

Taylor (I only use Red and Reputation)

Beyonce (She’s a legend and a great performer, but her music is just not for me I guess)

Little Mix in 2014-2015 :ahh: their music is generic as duck and their voices are so annoying

Edited by unclefloprry

Janet, i tried to listen to her discog but i only liked 2 or 3 songs :chick1:

I would have to say Pink, her music is just so milquetoast to me. Like it’s so unimaginative and bland suburban housewife music to me unfortunately :/

Anyone who is overrated :cm:

Bjork and Beyonce, though with enough relistens I think their albums might start to click with me.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.