New J.Lo album in 2023

Junlin

…in the middle of next year, it is this album that pulls Lopez’s enthusiasm at the moment. She says that it will be the most honest work she has ever done, “kind of a culmination of who I am as a person and an artist. People think they know things about what happened to me along the way, the men I was with—but they really have no idea, and a lot of times they get it so wrong. There’s a part of me that was hiding a side of myself from everyone. And I feel like I’m at a place in my life, finally, where I have something to say about it.” She lends me her AirPods so that I can listen to a few rough cuts from the record. There are plaintive, confessional songs, reflections on the trials of her past, upbeat jams celebrating love and sex. As I’m listening, I notice that she has closed her eyes, and she is dancing in her chair and singing along to her own voice. For a moment it occurs to me that she might be treating me to a little performance, but no, she is just so into it.

From her Vogue interview :loki:

Edited by Junlin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Dabbyy

• Bloodflowers.

• HAIZSLAIZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Love Again said:

#15-43-75-OUT

Not you posting DL3 chart run :sistrens:

Hopefully she is back at making real albums again, not singles + unpolished fillers!

She better put Ain't Your Mama and Dinero as bonus tracks / Deluxe Edition to boost her SPS :sistrens:

I’ll believe it when it happens :oh:good luck booking that album release you speak of 

19 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

I wish talented people like rihanna or ariana had her work ethic

So you wish they’d go 9 years without an album?

52 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Hopefully she is back at making real albums again

Back?

OT: Another OTF or Waiting for Tonight pls

Took her long enough

54 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She better put Ain't Your Mama and Dinero as bonus tracks / Deluxe Edition to boost her SPS :sistrens:

that would be smart :dies: but feels like some pop gals (especially older ones) are rly scared (to appear shameless??) to do that

Doesn’t sound inspirational or different from any of her past material. Just praying no generic edm/latin-dance songs and something more genuine. 

give us a This is Me…Now!! 

Edited by sugarysunflower

The hype is gone. You can’t wait a decade then think people will still care besides Camilla snatch her spot!

the fact it's almost a decade since a.k.a.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.