The 10th Annual ATRL Grammys | Bey-naissance

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thu

And thank you for doing it! These longlists wouldn’t be possible without submissions like yours.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Virgos Groove

• wehavetostan

• Achilles.

7 hours ago, nasa said:

Poor Billie getting snubbed everywhere with the best song of the year and her career 

this

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Luckitty said:

when we have Jewel as a guest performer with Pieces of You, the most hilarious song of all time >

• ATRL Moderator

Only two men showing up in the Country categories... not really surprised!

• ATRL Moderator

I'll be voting for Free Yourself in all eligible categories and invite y'all to do the same!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Legend E said:

when we have Jewel as a guest performer with Pieces of You, the most hilarious song of all time >

The way she sings “fagggooootttt”… Pulitzer Prize!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Only two men showing up in the Country categories... not really surprised!

We needed you to boost your boy Zach Bryan!

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

The way she sings “fagggooootttt”… Pulitzer Prize!

The Killers Who Are Partying of the 90s

16 hours ago, supaspaz said:

mOgsyjJ.png

BEST NEW ARTIST

Amber Mark
Baby Queen
Caroline Loveglow
Channel Tres
Doechii
Dove Cameron
Ethel Cain
FLO
Gayle
GloRilla
Hatchie
Ice Spice
Joji
Latto
Lauren Spencer-Smith
Le Sserafim
Muni Long
Nilüfer Yanya
Omar Apollo
Ravyn Lenae
Sabrina Carpenter
Sabrina Claudio
Saucy Santana
Steve Lacy
Sudan Archives
Tate McRae
Tokischa
Villano Antillano
Wet Leg
Yeule

Oh this category serves. Who submitted Caroline Loveglow? Queen of pop!

I’ll send my shortlists soon :lakitu: need to visit/revisit a lot of the country stuff especially, felt like 2021 was a muchhhh better year for the genre

just sent my votes!

Anitta not being even on the longlist for BNA :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, lipes said:

Anitta not being even on the longlist for BNA :rip:

She wasn’t eligible! I disqualified her from consideration because she’s been known around ATRL way too long at this point to be considered a new artist.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Legend E said:

The Killers Who Are Partying of the 90s

That song title makes me laugh every time. Madonna was really on one.

4 hours ago, Legend E said:

and after the song ends smoke fills the stage and Who Will Save Your Soul starts playing as Jessica Simpson comes up from below the stage

great longlist :clap3:

I forgot about so many songs and albums that I loved this year while submitting especially in the r&b categories :toofunny2: 

46 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

She wasn’t eligible! I disqualified her from consideration because she’s been known around ATRL way too long at this point to be considered a new artist.

got it. thanks for clarifying!

• ATRL Moderator
  Hide contents

@keatonzee @305 @Polgg48 @aespa @GreatestLoveofAll @Bloodflowers. @Insanity @alp @Mr. Loco @lipes @Legend E @GraceRandolph @Boysdontcry @Kiss It Better @dangerousbutera @SimpleKindofLife @Staryu @cityfolk @PrismaticOwen @Monky_2405 @bestfiction @josesuxx @TROPICUM @Luckitty @Indigo Blue @Bacardo Royale @ikiru @MP2K @Crashed @justin464 @wehavetostan @Crank_It_Up @brokee @Not Like The Movies @Queen. @BlackoutZone @Iridesence @TRF. @nasa @SadGirl @theblackestday @Fitzswiftie @Thinking Of You @Miichael @slw84 @onapearl @Ivan_brit @Green @Golden Hour @NewStanner @pxxxtrick @V3$$3L. @Element @Achilles. @305 @original_lifeline @mokitsu @alfonso12 @Brando @dangerousalex @Never Ending @GreatestLoveofAll @Insanity @Miss Show Business @beatinglikeadrum @pxxxtrick @Meev @OreGuy @nasa @Mr. Loco @Staryu @TROPICUM @Monky_2405 @PrismaticOwen @Bloodflowers. @Legend E @josesuxx @ikiru @theblackestday @Ken Lee @Indigo Blue @aespa @hofork @STONE @Temporal @Kiss It Better @Ant @artc0cx @MAXIMO @Ewan Chaos @Dark Miracles @madonnas @TRF. @Achilles. @Crank_It_Up @bestfiction @BlackoutZone @Prison @SadGirl @hallucinate @onapearl @wehavetostan @Element @gagacasanova @cityfolk @Devin @Not Like The Movies @dweebz @Tinashegrande6 @MP2K @rl231 @Golden Hour @Scorp @Miss Americana @badgirlriri @Feanor @diogozsz @wastedpotential @Janet @superben @feuxtography @Ivan_brit @Moonlightbae @CBC @Fitzswiftie @Mr. Blue_Shirt @oscar13 @khalyan @SickLove @Chemical X. @World Eater @Johnny Jacobs @Santhosh @Sanguine @Green @Heart.me @itsjem @99sandthe2000s @PrinceMichaelFan @Wyvern @Ash12345 @DAP @Lorde Von Vok @vlayonce @cognitus. @witness1.3 @ppp @clue @Enigmanotta @Bindi @Frozen99 @Daylight @Supervillain @littlepotter @sivencoin @justin464 @Michael196 @WildOne @DevonRoars @Thinking Of You @Great Username @SimpleKindofLife @Icarus @Vroom Vroom @simmnfierzig @Ms. Togekiss @Klein @fridayteenage @WeFoundTrouble @Ace Reject @Kod [ V ] @Ohyes @unison stan @Cry @dangerousbutera @aotearoa @Pussy Destroyer @On The Bound @Mercurio @Curiosity @Lazuli @Indie Go Mind @Reverie @andresg770 @Crashed @NewStanner @Fastlane @Stanna Kendrick @syrus @Schami66 @Truth Teller @brokee @Supervixen @wish @Jormungand @FinleyGates @roso @Luckitty @Zeferino @DesiredConsternation @beagle @Fnooky @Miichael @Pink Whitney @slw84 @Hurem @JoeAg @justlore @DUA LIPA @Idleworship @kandicha @Galactic @certified lover boy @V3$$3L.

In case you missed it last night, I unveiled this year's longlists for the ATRL Grammys. You have until November 30 to send me your nominees.

the AOTY longlist is kinda sh*tty to me :zzz: 

Brandi Carlile doing payola even on here... i've seen it all :biblio:

most surprise on longlist is this and wow i didnt pick but she is talent + acclaim FYC fangirl on tastes

FYC

BEST RAP PERFORMANCE

Edited by Polgg48

Bad Bunny being in the rap category is...a choice. One of the many reasons why there should be separate Spanish music categories, hopefully next year that can be included :chick1:

9 hours ago, Miichael said:

Not this masterpiece getting snubbed across the board.... I am disgusted

Say it louder

6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Sabrina Carpenter? Sabrina Claudio? Joji?

I'm confused :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, 305 said:

Sabrina Carpenter? Sabrina Claudio? Joji?

I'm confused :deadbanana:

What can I clarify for you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.