Donald Trump announces 2024 campaign for president; Murdoch backing DeSantis

Espresso

47 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

(Let me preface this by saying I'm not American); I thought Trump was under federal investigation? :rip: How is he allowed to run for president with a potential criminal charge looming over him?

Apparently he could even be in prison and still run for President :gaycat6: nothing in the US Constitution would prevent it 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• infrared

• GhostBox

• Tusk

On 11/4/2022 at 3:04 PM, Zoomer said:

And I hope he does. As much as I hate him, what I hate more is being deceived, and that’s what the Democratic Party did by convincing the people to vote for the incompetent Biden through lies and false hopes. 

Trump is literally a compulsive liar. :rip:

This is the worst take, I agree that Dems and Biden are garbaj, but Trump is even worse so voting for him just to 'stick it to the Dems' is nonsensical and childish. 

Tuesday is going to be such a mess :deadvision:

Why can’t he just stay away? I truly think the only reason he’s running again is to scare prosecutors away from throwing him in a jail cell because they know how badly his supporters would react to that. 

:fan: I would LOVE to be proven wrong by Desantis. Have him not be a coward, and jump into the race. 

37 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Trump is going to ruin Grammy nomination day :oxygen2:

Grammy noms will ruin Grammy nomination day :mandown:

I don't think he's going to JUST announce his bid. he's got to have something else up his sleeve. he knows his brand is spiraling

The way everyone is over him besides his cult which is shrinking every day. :skull:

He’s washed and comes across like a bitter low energy old man

Desantis will easily sweep him aside if he runs I think 

A mess. I didn’t vote in the midterms cuz I was honestly still traumatized and fed up from the presidential election I wanted to hear nothing about politics 

Same old same old, you can only play the same cards so many times 

It’d be rather embarrassing if he loses the primaries :rip: I low-key want it but also desantis needs to be stopped 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.