Paramore | This Is Why Tour | On Sale Now

Gabe²

Oh well I’m driving to Austin if they don’t come to Houston :jonny4:

No more of the lottery bullshit please. It was so UNFAIR.

Going to the LA show if they plan to come back!

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

Come to Brazil kweens! 

The dates there are already almost sold out  :deadbanana2: the tour was announced a month ago. There's only general admission standing left for their show in Rio.

I will purchase a ticket to their show in Austin in a heartbeat. :wanda:

3 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

No more of the lottery bullshit please. It was so UNFAIR.

Going to the LA show if they plan to come back!

i couldn’t get tickets to the LA shows, I tried and tried and tried :cries:

snatching out tickets this time :duca:

I will cut a ***** to goto the San Francisco show!

Registered for pre sales for their Austin date. :wanda: I missed out on seeing them at ACL I will NOT be missing them again!

I tried to look for tickets for The Forum and nosebleeds are left. :dies:  I wouldn't be surprised if they add a third.

I managed to get floor tickets for MSG on the first night :jonny5: 

It was a blood bath, I couldn't get **** to work until 10:15am. Errors picking the floor seats and errors checking out.

29 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

I got floor for MSG night two!! I kept getting errors too and finally got through, so happy they did two nights here or it would have been impossible 

I'm debating on getting some seats for the 2nd night in case they do a setlist change. I'm also still debating on going to the Beacon Theatre show Sunday even though tickets are insanity :lmao:

3 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

I tried for the Beacon show and they were wild, it's been a bit since I checked but last time I looked at resale people were selling tickets for like $13k lol I was debating getting some for the first night too and might once it gets closer to the tour dates.  If I wasn't trying to get Taylor tickets too I might jump on both dates now but it's too much at once :gaycat6:

I saw them at the Beacon Theatre in 2015 on the Writing The Future tour and that venue is amazing. I was literally the last row on the upper balcony and I was acting like I was barricade going crazy, I know the people next to me were annoyed cuz they kept looking over at me going OFF to the AWKIF songs :bibliahh: That venue is immaculate though because there's not a bad seat in house, which is why I'm tempted to just say **** it and put it on a credit card because I have 0 debt and what's $500-600 bucks :toofunny2: 

There's scattered single tickets for the LA shows but the SD show nothing available :zzz: if I like the new album maybe I'll go for resale

The LA dates are basically sold out and I couldn’t get tickets. Only platinum tickets left :rip:

I checked randomly and there were standard tickets scattered for SD so managed to get 1 :giraffe:pricey but I've never seen them live so sure

• 3 months later...

I hate Ticketmaster and their price gouging 

I can’t get tickets to LA cause they’re so expensive 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.