Holly Humberstone - “Can You Afford to Lose Me?”

nooniebao

New compilation containing her releases over the last 2 years. The title track is a new song:

Don’t know why she made a compilation when the last ep got a physical release and this isn’t getting one I don’t think?

Hope this means the stand alone singles are on her debut (it’s been up for preorder for ages now) they’re some of my favs! 

Kind of random to do a compilation since the stand alone singles like Sleep Tight are among her best... would've been better to just get the album going. But will give this a listen regardless!

New song is SO good and she is fab. Def my fave of the new gen singer songwriters.

Everything she does is kinda immaculate? And just keeps getting better and better?

4 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

:rip: one new song. ok ma'am

And no Sleep Tight, no Livewire. :clownny: 

she is the moment though. she posted a demo for this BOP “bed sheets” around her first EP and I’m sad we never got it

Just came back from show. She will be huge next year! Scarlett is sooo good live!

“Can you afford to lose me?” and “please don’t leave just yet” are my least favorite tracks of hers tbh :michael: 

That is not the sound where she’s at her best.  She deserves to be a huge star though. So talented.

i'm still failing to see this point of this compilation and why it only excludes Drop Dead and Livewire from the 2 EPs. :deadbanana4:

I also wonder if this new song will be on the actual album with London is Lonely & Sleep Tight or will stay on this comp only.

26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

i'm still failing to see this point of this compilation and why it only excludes Drop Dead and Livewire from the 2 EPs. :deadbanana4:

I also wonder if this new song will be on the actual album with London is Lonely & Sleep Tight or will stay on this comp only.

Maybe just to have her biggest songs all on one project instead of a playlist? 

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Maybe just to have her biggest songs all on one project instead of a playlist? 

right but Drop Dead has 16m streams and is excluded so that narrative also is a bitsy flawed. :celestial5: It's definitely confusing when her actual debut album is allegedly "right around the corner" but this new tracklist is definitely interesting to listen with the 2 EPs intertwined. :cool:

i love all of her songs!!!

• 3 weeks later...

they also took the debut album physicals pre orders off the site so it looks like that won’t be coming anytime soon 

38 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

they also took the debut album physicals pre orders off the site so it looks like that won’t be coming anytime soon 

Sucks that they’re not letting her build off of the small but loyal fanbase she does have at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.