logan-film-header-desktop-p-front-main-s

Legion-Banner-1024x576.jpg

x_men_apocalypse_banner_poster-wide.jpg

xmenab2.jpg

screen_shot_2017-05-10_at_08.00.11.png?i 

pKdJKPu.jpg

C3GcvwpXEAALexz.jpg:orig

cropped-deadpool-grenade-1.jpg

I love how they haven't shown much in the trailers. Really hoping Jean (Famke) shows up. There does seem to be an orange light and intense telepathic or psychic shaking in one of the clips :duca: 

Trailer was great...... ehh but i wouldn't put much thought into what Hugh said. I think he just means it's far enough away in the future that it isn't weighed down by the confusing timelines. Pretty sure its still part of the Apoc timeline.

Just now, kelli101 said:

Trailer was great...... ehh but i wouldn't put much thought into what Hugh said. I think he just means it's far enough away in the future that it isn't weighed down by the confusing timelines. Pretty sure its still part of the Apoc timeline.

lets hope so, I don't want all the critically acclaimed stuff to be far removed from the main franchise :rip: 

Anyone remember how the new cast of the Fantastic 4 were on stage with the Apocalypse/Deadpool cast and how the F4 was supposed to take place in the same universe :ahh: I feel like they swept that connection under the rug rather quickly.

8 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

Anyone remember how the new cast of the Fantastic 4 were on stage with the Apocalypse/Deadpool cast and how the F4 was supposed to take place in the same universe :ahh: I feel like they swept that connection under the rug rather quickly.

Whew, get rid of the mess Fox!

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Whew, get rid of the mess Fox!

The amount of damage control this franchise has to endure is amazing. 

I'm so incredibly excited for Logan. I can already tell it's going to be my fave in the series. 

I'm gonna miss King Hugh, though :jonny: 

Ugh Deadpool was snubbed by the Oscars even in the minor catagories, Hopefully Logan can get a couple of Golden Globe nominations. :grump:  

Fox ordered a pilot for a new X-Men TV series! 

Matt Nix will write and executive produce the pilot. 

The pilot follows two human parents and their mutant child who are forced to go on the run from the government and end up joining an underground mutant network.

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/24/x-men-tv-series-gets-official-pilot-order-from-fox/

1 minute ago, Mzd said:

Wasn't there suppose to be a Hellfire Tv Series?? What happened with that? 

It was cancelled

12 hours ago, maurixrosup said:

Fox ordered a pilot for a new X-Men TV series! 

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/24/x-men-tv-series-gets-official-pilot-order-from-fox/

God sake this is headache inducing at this point :rip: 

Where is Gambit, New Mutants, X Force, Legion, The next trilogy (With Sophie turner etc) supposed to fit in with this, assuming they are still planning to start/continue even half of those.

I wish they would just focus on producing a couple of quality X-men series across film/TV at a time that all tie nicely together, instead of getting everyone's hopes up every month with a new supposed project that ends up going silent/cancelled :rip: 

Logan got rated R for "strong brutal violence and language throughout, and for brief nudity."

Yaaasss!

10 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Logan got rated R for "strong brutal violence and language throughout, and for brief nudity."

Yaaasss!

mess are you celebrating the violence finally being character accurate or the chance at Hugh nudity :ahh: 

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

mess are you celebrating the violence finally being character accurate or the chance at Hugh nudity :ahh: 

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif