Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

X-Men | Dark Phoenix - Jessica Chastain -

2,001 posts in this topic

bearman10
On 9/29/2018 at 5:35 PM, Triton said:

They both look meh... 

X-Men-Dark-Phoenix-Empire-image-600x338.

They nailed it at the end of Apocalypse though, nobody can tell me anything about this gif, absolutely nailed it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8491349

god that costume is beautiful 

ClashAndBurn

Apparently they’re pushing this back because it’s a friendlier release date for China, which gave the trailer a lot more reception on social media than western audiences did.

PopMusicJunkie

Sophie Turner Doesn't Think The X-Men Would Fit Into The MCU.

"I don’t know. I feel the complexities of the X-men being shunned by society and segregated is not something that happens in the Avengers universe," Turner admitted. She does have a point. The X-Men's stories, both in the comics and on screen, have always been focused around humanity's fear of what they can't understand. The Avengers, on the other hand, are mostly worshipped for their abilities. "Of course, I want to see them crossover but I don't think the themes through X-men will collaborate well with the Avengers," she continued.  "It’ll be very different. If they do it, I’d love to see how it turns out."

:mandown:

BlooRiverAnimal
On 9/29/2018 at 10:17 PM, phreshprince said:

You bitches complain so ****ing much Jesus

Never satisfied, it’s crazy. Anyways, i was pressed cause of the push back but still here for it. This’ll be the last X Men film for a while  since the MCU is crowded anyways. 

Rusty

Not that anyone is shocked, but "insiders" are saying Gambit and Dr Doom movies are 100% dead at Fox, and X-Force has until mid-March to start shooting or its dead too AKA is pretty much canned. Dark Phoenix in June and New Mutants in August are the final Fox X-Men movies (12th and 13th of the series) before the franchise is entirely retconned and rebooted into the MCU.

If Black Panther 2 manages to introduce the Disney version of Storm in her proper black and gold outfit I'll DIE!

Buffy
38 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Not that anyone is shocked, but "insiders" are saying Gambit and Dr Doom movies are 100% dead at Fox, and X-Force has until mid-March to start shooting or its dead too AKA is pretty much canned. Dark Phoenix in June and New Mutants in August are the final Fox X-Men movies (12th and 13th of the series) before the franchise is entirely retconned and rebooted into the MCU.

If Black Panther 2 manages to introduce the Disney version of Storm in her proper black and gold outfit I'll DIE!

Thank god

Staryu
2 hours ago, Rusty said:

That's all I've ever wanted from Storm, she's been so bland in all the movies so far, I love Halle but she's just not a goddess like Storm, her shake n go wigs did not help her at all either. 

Related image

Luner45
18 hours ago, Rusty said:

Ugh I love this song!!! I'm ready for rapist singer to have his x men franchise to be snapped into dust. 

chris1991

Will i’m A big fan of Fox’s Men. The best X-men movies are better than the best MCU films. I’m kinda ready to see what Disney does with the X-men. I’m also a bit nervous though.

Rusty

Gradually introducing X-Men into other MCU movies may be a better way to get them into the series before the first major team x-men movie from Disney. Storm in Black Panther is an obvious one, but they could easily insert Scott into Spider-Man or Jean/Xavier into Dr Strange, etc. 

Otherwise we end up with too many origin story movies like Spidey 

Mr.Fenty
2 hours ago, Rusty said:

Gradually introducing X-Men into other MCU movies may be a better way to get them into the series before the first major team x-men movie from Disney. Storm in Black Panther is an obvious one, but they could easily insert Scott into Spider-Man or Jean/Xavier into Dr Strange, etc. 

Otherwise we end up with too many origin story movies like Spidey 

Kitty or Iceman fit more to Spider-Man. Kitty even was his girlfriend in Ultimate universe.

BoyLikeYouSuxx
1 minute ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Kitty or Iceman fit more to Spider-Man. Kitty even was his girlfriend in Ultimate universe.

This will be MCUs chance to introduce their first LGBTQ member :jonny4: but I doubt they'll have the balls to follow through

Fitzswiftie
49 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

This will be MCUs chance to introduce their first LGBTQ member :jonny4: but I doubt they'll have the balls to follow through

Loki is canon pansexual and genderfluid and they still haven’t acknowledged that at all outside of the vaguest references he might have Jeff Goldblum’s sugar baby. 

Fitzswiftie
19 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Will i’m A big fan of Fox’s Men. The best X-men movies are better than the best MCU films. I’m kinda ready to see what Disney does with the X-men. I’m also a bit nervous though.

Same wish they continue the current main series they have the now intrigue the characters they need when necessary (a la Munroe in BP or the young

mutants with SM). Keeping it as two separate universes. They probably just keep Reynolds as Deadpool. 

Some online theories the most common seems to be that

Spoiler

The Mind Stone is the living embodiment of the Phoenix Force it will be destroyed after endgame.mp3 causing a X-Gene to activated in humans. Since experimenting with it is what caused Wanda & Petra’s powers to manifest

Although it’ll probably do they better first to start off with the Fantastic 4 

PopMusicJunkie

Introducing Rogue via Captain Marvel is obvious, but I don't think draining her powers is something that will happen.  Which I'm okay with, tbh, her Wonder Man powers pretty much puts her on par with Carol's.  It would be nice to see them as adversaries but not because she stole her powers.  

38 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I like.  😍

X~MoviePoP

This isn't the first time alexandra has been dragged by black twitter being storm. And it wont be the last. She just doesnt fit storm. At all. I know shes suppose to be a younger halle berry storm but i believe its time for her to go. I dont like kiki layne tho.

Id rather a mystique rebecca romijn type. A model who can act. Someone like duckie thot

Love Drought

Nah, the current series of Fox's X-Men is too complicated: confusing timelines, actors who are seriously miscast, the way they can't get characterisation of Cyclops & Storm right etc. I also prefer X-Men to be separate from the MCU but FOX is just too hit and miss. As long as the MCU keeps X-Men somewhat darker in tone and subject matter then I'll be content 

5 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Isn't she too young for T'Challa, if they're gonna go with their storyline? I mean Chadwick looks young too but she looks way too young for me lol. They should get Aja Naomi King or Janelle Monae. Anna Diop would've been perfect if she wasn't on Titans :weeps: